What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

breakfast: rice cereal with banana, 1/2 of strawberry apple pouch
lunch: pizza crust (nibbling) and apple turkey puree
dinner: hard boiled egg or sandwich...not sure

L- Peach cereal puffs and banana chunks
D- Broccoli & sweet potato purée, Cheerios

Breakfast - cream cheese sandwich and a banana

Lunch - sliced apple, persimon & orange and organic apple yoghurt mixed with oats

Dinner - spinach & green things (can't remember this veges name :haha:) ricotta filo pie

Breakfast - cream cheese sandwich and a banana

Lunch - sliced apple, persimon & orange and organic apple yoghurt mixed with oats

Dinner - spinach & green things (can't remember this veges name :haha:) ricotta filo pie

When you mix things with oats, are the oats cooked or uncooked? Or is it some kind of granola? I have a lot of oats and adding them to stuff sounds very healthy :haha:

Yesterday:
B: Applesauce and avocado, Raspberry/mango smoothie (made with vanilla almond milk)
L: Cheerios, dried apricots
D: Bangamary with carrot and basmati rice

Today:

B: Applesauce and avocado, everything bagel with jam, strawberry/raspberry smoothie
L: will be the rest of the bangamary/rice/carrot combo
D: probably chili

Breakfast - weetabix, saltaners, tiny bit of banana (shes still not sure of it)
lunch- cous cous salad, dairylea on toast, half fruit pot, small bit of her easter egg
snack - ellas kitchen biscuit
tea - fish fingers, jacket potato and green beans (she actually ate them!!), small amount of custard (think she was full!)

When you mix things with oats, are the oats cooked or uncooked? Or is it some kind of granola? I have a lot of oats and adding them to stuff sounds very healthy :haha:

I just mix uncooked rolled oats (the ones you'd cook to make porrige/oatmeal) with yoghurts, if you let it sit for a few minutes they go softer. It's so nice, I have it for my own breakfast too with flavoured greek yoghurt :)

B: hipp cereal
L: butternut squash mash and broccoli, apple and oat dessert pot
D: carrot, potato and chicken purée, mashed banana and mandarin
S: 1/2 banana rusk

B: Cheerios and a bit of toast and butter
L: crumpet with small amount of Vegemite. Some raisins.
D: salmon and broccoli pasta (he hated it - first thing I've found!). Pot of apple and mango rice pudding.

I just mix uncooked rolled oats (the ones you'd cook to make porrige/oatmeal) with yoghurts, if you let it sit for a few minutes they go softer. It's so nice, I have it for my own breakfast too with flavoured greek yoghurt :)

Awesome, I have lots of oats so I'll have to try that! Maybe it will encourage her to start eating yogurt again. Thanks :)

Yesterday...

Breakfast
Tomato, avocado and cheese omelette
Fresh fruit salad (melon, apple, orange, etc)

Lunch
Scrambled eggs with ham and cheese

Dinner
Avocado
Pear/broccoli puree (pouch)
Rice cereal

And today...

Breakfast
Oat, barley and spelt cereal w/ whole milk
Banana slices
Strawberry yogurt (pouch)

Lunch
TJ's mini cheese sandwich crackers
Roast chicken breast
More strawberry yogurt (pouch)

Dinner
TJ's mac and cheese
Avocado
??? Whatever kind of puree pouch I can convince her to try

breakfast: earth's best organic pear peach barley jar (only took half) a couple bites of gerber banana yogurt
lunch: pear cinnamon oatmeal (ate most)
dinner: gerber banana vanilla yogurt

i think her teeth are bothering so she's being picky with food

breakfast- baby cereal and banana
lunch- carrot & broccoli purée
dinner- banana, mango & blackberry purée

Yesterday :

B - Scrambled egg on toast
L - Spinach and ricotta cannelloni, broccoli and some avocado and tomato out of my salad
D - Fusilli pasta with a smidge of pesto, fresh basil, aubergine, pepper and onion

Today:

B - porridge slices with blueberries
S - Rice cakes and cream cheese
L - I think probably sliced tomato and cream cheese on toast, maybe some tinned fish?
D - Going to attempt homemade chapattis and dahl and I've bought a fruit puree to stir into natural yoghurt for pudding

Breakfast: half an avocado, applesauce, and a banana/strawberry/raspberry smoothie
Lunch: Baked plantains and pretzel bread
Dinner: Chicken, sweet potato and lentil mash

Robyn's only having one meal a day, today we had roast dinner so Robyn had potatoes, roast parsnip, mixed veggies, and a bit of Yorkshire pudding to suck on. And homemade rice pudding after.

Yay chapattis were a hit! For us grown ups anyway lol, LO mostly used them to lick dahl off of but that was a success in itself I guess!

breakfast: trie to give her yogurt, only ate half
apple/strawberry pouch...she took some
lunch: annie's organic bunny mac n cheese
dinner: whatever she'll eat

teething!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B- Homemade applesauce with oatmeal and a dash of cinnamon. A few Cheerios.
L- Broccoli and pear purée
D- Mashed avocado with banana chunks. Normally a favorite, but wasn't feeling it tonight. Poor things starting to teethe, we think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->