What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

B - Porridge fingers
L - Picnic in the park of salad veg sticks, cheese (YAY!), bread sticks and several bites of my banana
T - Grilled salmon with steamed veg and paprika potato wedges.

B- Scrambled egg with cheddar cheese and a couple small bites of my turkey sausage patty
L- Sweet potato mashed up with a splash of carrot/apple baby juice
D- Carrot purée with rice and a pinch of basil, homemade applesauce with cinnamon and cut up green beans. Water in her sippy.

Also had her first tastes of ice cream and chocolate, thanks to samples at the mall when we went shopping. No strong reaction either way, lol!

Today Robyn tried some of her grandma's porridge and some of her auntie's breakfast biscuit (both of which went down well). For her actual meal (lunch today) she had pasta with bolognaise sauce and banana for dessert, washed down with water.

Yesterday:
Breakfast: weetabix and toast w fruit puree
Lunch: sausage roll, hummus sandwich, cucumber, quiche, banana, bit of birthday cake (birthday picnic)
Snack - goodies fruit bar and some of my ice cream (day of treats!)
Tea - pasta with tomato and sweetcorn, petit filous

Today:
Breakfast- porridge w fruit puree
Lunch- HM cottage pie, raisins (ate the whole box!!)
Snack - ella kitchen flapjack
Tea- quiche, cucumber, babybel

Yesterday
B: hipp cereal
L: hm butternut squash and red pepper purée (refused), scrambled egg (ate a little but mostly played with it) 1/2 heinz apple and oats pot
S: organix blueberry rice cakes
D: 1/2 c&g fishermans bake jar, 1/2 Heinz apple and oats pot

Today
B:hipp cereal
L: 1/2 c&g fishermans bake jar, hm plum and banana purée
D: hm spag bol, 1/2 c&g fruit cocktail pouch

B - brown rice cereal, plums and bananas
L - sweet potatoe pie out of a pouch (we were on the road)
D - grilled zucchinis and avocados mashed

Breakfast
Oat, barely and spelt cereal w/ breast milk
Banana slices

Lunch
Pulled pork
Sweet potato blueberry puffs
Strawberry/banana puree (pouch)

Dinner
TJ's mac and cheese
Turkey meatballs
Mixed salad greens
Pumpkin/broccoli puree (pouch)

L- Mango purée, avocado cubes
D- Broccoli purée, half a slice of whole wheat bread, carrot

Breakfast - porridge an banana
Lunch - dairylea sandwich an spaghetti hoops
Dinner - scrambled egg fish cake an carrot waffle and whole milk yoghurt
Snacks - fruit pot an Ella's kitchen puffets

B - scrambled egg yolks and a bit of yogurt (she hated the eggs,booo)
L - beef bouillon and grilled mashed zuchinnis
D - probably some kinda fruit, thinking bananas, plums and blueberries

breakfast: organic apple vanilla gerber tub
lunch: tried some Annie's organic pasta stars in sauce, did not want. vanilla yogurt
dinner: pear/cinnamon oatmeal, made her a piece of french toast, not interested.

Have any if you ladies had their babies come up as anemic at the 9 month checkup? My LO did (hemoglobin 9.3- supposed to be minimum 10, ideal around 12). I've been trying to sneak in iron every chance I get. It's exhausting!

Yesterday went like this:
B: oatmeal with homemade apple sauce + molasses
L: goat cheese on bread, cucumbers, not interested in either one, so gave him an Ella's fruit/veg pouch
D: beef meatballs and Brussel sprouts - devoured! Must've been hungry from not eating much lunch.

I'm also giving him floradix floravital supplement between breakfast and lunch to help with iron. As per usual the last month or two, he's not interested in the boob. Even when hungry, he'd rather play until he realizes he's REALLY hungry and has a "must have milk" meltdown.

B: blueberry pancakes, cheerios, half an oatmeal muffin
L: grilled cheese, toast with plum jam

Some fruit sticks as a snack

Have any if you ladies had their babies come up as anemic at the 9 month checkup? My LO did (hemoglobin 9.3- supposed to be minimum 10, ideal around 12). I've been trying to sneak in iron every chance I get. It's exhausting!

Yesterday went like this:
B: oatmeal with homemade apple sauce + molasses
L: goat cheese on bread, cucumbers, not interested in either one, so gave him an Ella's fruit/veg pouch
D: beef meatballs and Brussel sprouts - devoured! Must've been hungry from not eating much lunch.

I'm also giving him floradix floravital supplement between breakfast and lunch to help with iron. As per usual the last month or two, he's not interested in the boob. Even when hungry, he'd rather play until he realizes he's REALLY hungry and has a "must have milk" meltdown.

My Lo was low in iron at her 9 month check. The dr recommended either vitamin drops or iron fortified baby cereals/baby food. I give her at least one serving a day of baby oatmeal or barley cereal, it has 45% daily value of iron in one serving. Also some of the tub foods like apple cinnamon oatmeal have iron in them too. they said they would check her again at 12 months.

Breakfast
Rice cake
Peanut butter banana sandwich on wheat bread
Strawberry/banana yogurt (pouch)

Lunch
Apple slices
Grilled chicken
Various veggies

Dinner
Gnocchi with tomato sauce
Pumpkin/spinach puree (pouch)

I don't think my LO was tested for anything at her 9 month check-up. Is that when it's normally done??

i think it depends on the doctor/practice because my niece has never had an iron test. I was really surprised that my LO was low in iron because she still drinks at least 25 oz of formula a day. Maybe Elsie will be tested at her 12 month....it's not a big deal, for hadley it was just a tiny finger prick, she didn't even notice. :)

Ah okay. I think at Elsie's ped office they said they want to have at least one visit where there's no pokes or shots, haha. I'm not too worried about iron since she does eat baby cereal on a regular basis.

B - pieces of french toast plus her usual oatmeal cereal with mashed banana
L - zucchini and mashed sweet potatoes, plums for dessert
D - will be giving her pasta for the first time

B - Yoghurt, half a banana and some pear

L - Cheese on toast, cucumber, tomato and the rest of the pear

T - Frittata with chicken, courgette, tomato, onion, mushroom, red pepper and garlic followed by some Ella's kitchen Orange One smoothie.

Yesterday
B- Oatmeal
L- Sweet potato mashed
D- Pear & broccoli purée with barley & rice cereal. Peach cereal puffs.

Today
B&L- Not sure.
D- Will be blueberry purée for the first time. Will probably also do something with chicken and rice or chicken and wheat pasta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->