What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

Yesterday:

B: mashed banana on toast, apple wedges
L: chicken pesto nuggets, potato wedges, peas
Strawberry, blueberry blackberry
D: we were late on our way back from the bank so he cried and cried and cried
He calmed down and had an stage 1 Ella's kitchen, then calmed down more and has his cheesy tuna sweetcorn pasta and yogurt.

I am NOT missing dinner time again!

Breakfast: porridge with banana, slices of banana, some grapes and blueberries.
Lunch: rice cakes with soft cheese. Stole some of my cheese toastie. Blueberries and a couple of strawberries.
Dinner: Frittata with potatoes, brocolli and carrots ( basically the contents of the veg box!!), half pot of natural yoghurt. Some orange wedges. Gnawed on some pepper when I was making mine and OH's tea.

Jordyn is teething super badly again ... She ended up eating a turkey sandwich for supper with cheese and tomatoes cut up in prices of course

Breakfast today - I made her some scrambled eggs, pieces of ham, pieces of toast and some strawberry she did pretty good

Lunch- not sure yet

Supper-we will have what we were suppose to eat yesterday I ended up eating a sandwich with her

Breakfast: Just milk
Lunch: Roasted portobello mushroom (wow, that was messy!), mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli
Dinner: Homemade spelt bread with mashed avocado, watermelon sticks

B: scrambled egg and a yoghurt
L: carrot and lentil soup, some mango and a fruit pot
D: tuna pasta and some quavers

Today Logan had:

Breakfast: Bowl of weetos
Snack: Shortbread
Lunch: Half a quorn burger, a bite of ham and some grated cheese
Snack: Biscuit
Dinner: Chicken, potato, pasta and cheese

Formula: 12oz (5oz naptime, 7oz bedtime)

Holly has been throwing up all night and day an has barely eaten. A&E said she has mild dehydration so need to feed her only 30 mls at a time. Try telling that to a baby boob monster! :(

Today's food:

Breakfast - refused

Lunch - a few pieces of pasta but was sick immediately afterwards.

Snack - a few bites of plain scone

Dinner - refused

So far:

Breakfast: cherry tomatoes and scrambled eggs with cheese.
Lunch: roast beef and a little bit of pureed yams
Dinner: Yet to be determined.

Breakfast: Just milk.
Lunch: Omelette, steamed broccoli and baby sweet corn
Dinner: Cheese on spelt toast, roasted sweet potato sticks

Today Logan had:

Do you not offer any fruit and veg? Seems like an awful lot of carbs and not enough vitamins and minerals :shrug:

Yesterday:

Breakfast: shredded wheat and whole milk

Lunch: plum pot - beef and green beans, apple, strawberry and banana pouch, a couple of prawn crackers

Dinner: minted lamb kebab, corn on the cob, bread roll, apple and mango rice pudding

Today Logan had:

Do you not offer any fruit and veg? Seems like an awful lot of carbs and not enough vitamins and minerals :shrug:

I do offer most days, doesn't mean he'll eat it though...I only write in here what he's eaten, not everything he's been offered and refused :shrug:

Today Logan had:

I do offer most days, doesn't mean he'll eat it though...I only write in here what he's eaten, not everything he's been offered and refused :shrug:

With all due respect, it's no wonder he won't eat fruit and veg when he knows he will get chocolate and biscuits instead. I've seen a few of your other posts in this thread and they're all pretty similar, are you aware that his diet is unhealthy?

Today Logan had:

With all due respect, it's no wonder he won't eat fruit and veg when he knows he will get chocolate and biscuits instead. I've seen a few of your other posts in this thread and they're all pretty similar, are you aware that his diet is unhealthy?

I am aware he could eat more fruit and veg, but other than force feeding him i will just have to wait it out and keep offering until he's interested :shrug:
I wouldn't say his diet is 'unhealthy' its not like he's eating takeaway food and chocolate bars everynight :shrug: :wacko:

Thankyou for your concern though, he's on 50th percentile for weight, so until he starts shooting up on percentile lines, i wont be worrying :thumbup:

Today Logan had:

I am aware he could eat more fruit and veg, but other than force feeding him i will just have to wait it out and keep offering until he's interested :shrug:
I wouldn't say his diet is 'unhealthy' its not like he's eating takeaway food and chocolate bars everynight :shrug: :wacko:

Thankyou for your concern though, he's on 50th percentile for weight, so until he starts shooting up on percentile lines, i wont be worrying :thumbup:

Unhealthy doesn't always mean takeaways and chocolate. Shortbread is full of refined sugar, cheese is so processed usually with added salt, too many of the wrong kind of carbs etc. All that IS unhealthy, just because someone isn't overweight doesn't mean they're not healthy. I'd be pretty embarrassed if that were my child's diet to be honest. I wouldn't even wipe my LO's bum with a pork pie, they contain SO much saturated fat and salt. I mean all that stuff is fine in moderation, but multiple times a week isn't moderation.

I suppose it's up to you though, mum knows best and all that :flower:

breakfast - porridge and peach chunks
lunch - fish pie and leek(hid the leek!!)
dinner - mango yogurt and toast

fighting a bit of a cold just now so didnt eat a whole lot if what was offered yesterday or take as much milk.

B: boiled egg with toast and a yoghurt
L: leftover tuna pasta from yesterday and a fruit pot
D: a heinz steamed toddler meal (think it was cod and creamy veg or something?) and blueberries

She's also had some pieces of plum and some cheese cubes!

Today Logan ate:

Breakfast: Bowl of cheerios and a bite of marmalade on toast
Snack: A biscuit
Lunch: Grated cheese on toast, 1 small yoghurt
Snack: Cake bar
Dinner: BBQ Chicken (which had tomatos, pepper and onion in) and potato
He loved the peppers! He loves pizza for the peppers too!

Formula: 14oz (5oz naptime, 9oz bedtime)

Breakfast: porridge made with whole milk

Lunch: cow & gate tuna pasta jar, orange jelly, cheese string

Dinner: basa fillet, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, new potatoes with a tiny drizzle of gravey and a strawberry yoghurt!

Holly still has her stomach bug and has eaten virtually nothing

Breakfast - refused

Lunch - one piece of pasta but threw it up :(

Snack - one bite of my chip

Dinner - refused

She's been drinking lots of water though and has been breastfeeding constantly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->