What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

B: Porridge, and I mixed a fruit pouch in to it
L: Boiled egg, tomatoes, cheese and some Organix crisps
D: Mince in a vegetable sauce (what a mess!), strawberries, blueberries and a yoghurt

B - Porridge. A few slices of apple, couple of slices of satsuma.
L - small baked potato with soft cheese. Some blueberries.
D - chicken stew with carrots & mushrooms, a roast potato. A couple of apple wedges and half a pot of natural yoghurt.

He ate better today, didn't eat well yesterday due to teething.

Breakfast: Bowl of cheerios
Snack: Biscuit
Lunch: Couple of bites of cheese and a couple of bites of onion from a cheese and onion sandwich - refused the bread completely! 1 spoonful of strawberry puree
Snack: 1 small yoghurt
Dinner: Chicken, pasta and cheese. He loves cheese!

Drinks: Half a flask of cows milk with a tiny bit of banana flavouring. 1 flask of juice

Formula: 14oz (5oz naptime, 9oz bedtime)

Breakfast - Porridge, cheerios (to throw about!)
Lunch - Ellas garden chicken and veg with toast
Dinner - Grecco and jelly with fruit for pudding

Breakfast - mashed banana on toast
Lunch - mummies chilli and rice
Dinner - a sandwich I think (not sure he was with my sister)

Gave him some strawberries and crispbread to play with/eat while we were having our dinner.

Breakfast: Just milk
Lunch: Roasted portobello mushroom (wow, that was messy!), mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli
Dinner: Homemade spelt bread with mashed avocado, watermelon sticks

Do you take the seeds out of watermelon?

Yesterday:
B- banana and blackberry porridge fingers, some blackberry and strawberry (was with daddy)
L: ham and cream cheese sandwich, cucumber cherry tomotoes. Blueberries and half of my nectarine
D: chicken pesto nuggets, sweet potato wedges, cauliflower, green beans.
Blueberries and natural yogurt

Breakfast: plum with cream cheese
Lunch: Bits of stuff off my husband's plate at Saturday Market so probably the following: egg, potato, cheese, yellow squash, sausage, and who knows what else. I think my mom also shared some tomatoes pieces with her and maybe a bean or two as well.
Dinner: cheese (looked like feta....it was on a piece of pizza), halibut, steak, melon, beets, cornbread... possibly one or two other items. It was a potluck.

Yesterday:
B- banana and blackberry porridge fingers, some blackberry and strawberry (was with daddy)
L: ham and cream cheese sandwich, cucumber cherry tomotoes. Blueberries and half of my nectarine
D: chicken pesto nuggets, sweet potato wedges, cauliflower, green beans.
Blueberries and natural yogurt

Can i ask what the porridge fingers are, homemade, shop bought?
Lo loves porridge but struggling with the fruit! lol.

Holly is feeling better now but still not eating much:

Breakfast - refused

Lunch - a few mouthfuls of brown rice, one bite of wholemeal toast.

Dinner - 2 pieces of pasta

Yesterday…

Breakfast: Cheerios and whole milk

Lunch: cow and gate tuna pasta jar, homemade fruit pot - blueberry and peach

Dinner: roasted chicken, aubergine, mushroom and tomato, an orange jelly

Snacks: couple of breadsticks, raspberry yoghurt and an organix carrot cake oaty bar

Breakfast: Half a slice of marmalade on toast
Snack: Biscuit
Lunch: Quarter of a slice of eggy bread
Snack: Another biscuit
Dinner: 1 sausage, a bite of yorkshire pudding, couple of bites of broccoli and cauliflower

Drinks: 1 and a half flasks of juice

Formula: 14oz (5oz naptime, 9oz bedtime)

Breakfast- 1 weetabix
Lunch- apple slice, strawberries, a grape. Cheese sandwich and a bit of brown roll.
Snack- raisins
Dinner- whole cod fillet, 2 mini potato waffles, an adult sized portion of peas, and shes currently eating home made apple and blackberries (we picked this morning) crumble with custard.

B - 2 banana porridge fingers, half a toasted pitta with banana on top. A few blueberries
L - Pitta toastie with cheese and avocado. Some satsuma slices.
D - brocolli & courgette soup, half a rice cake. Half a pot of natural yoghurt. 2 strawberries.

Holly hasn't eaten one bit of solid food today :( Every time I offer her she just shakes her head and wants breastmilk instead. She seems like she is over her illness now but I guess she is still feeling sick.

Holly hasn't eaten one bit of solid food today :( Every time I offer her she just shakes her head and wants breastmilk instead. She seems like she is over her illness now but I guess she is still feeling sick.
Poor Holly, hope she feels better soon. At least she's drinking, and getting lots of comfort and hugs too!!

Yesterday

Breakfast - toasted brioche with orange curd and cream cheese, yogurt and some blueberries.

Dinner - pasta and boiled veg as finger foods which she refused so ended up with a cherry tomato and piece of cheese.

Today

Breakfast - porridge, a mashed banana with a bit of avocado and toast with marmite, cheese and marmalade.

Dinner - pasta shells with turkey in tomato and cheese sauce by spoon, blueberries, mini sausages, chopped sausage and egg bites and grated cheese as finger foods followed by a petits filous, jelly, Goodies smoothie tube and a pouch of Ella's fruit pureé. Little piggy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->