• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

Nothing but formula...not sure why I still bother....:shrug:

:hugs: are you trying purees or blw? or a bit of both? its so hard when they wont eat you go to so much trouble to tempt them with something. Has you HV given you any advice?

We started w purées @ 5 months & then BLW @ 7 months. He used to looooove to eat. He wouldn't let me spoon-feed after we tried BLW....& now he's just not into eating at all....

My theory is that sometimes he just doesn't want to sit for that long & bottles take less time...:shrug:

I'm going to go back to 1-2 meals/day...maybe it will feel more tolerable....:shrug:

He did have some Cheerios & apple while we strolled today....

breakfast: banana yogurt

lunch: sprout organics sweet pea and spinach pouch, zwieback toast

dinner: earth's best turkey meal jar

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with cheese and cheerios
Lunch: Sandwich w/ spinach peas and pear puree in middle and pear slices
Dinner: Stuffed red pepper (turkey meat, spinach, cheese, and olive oil)

We started w purées @ 5 months & then BLW @ 7 months. He used to looooove to eat. He wouldn't let me spoon-feed after we tried BLW....& now he's just not into eating at all....

My theory is that sometimes he just doesn't want to sit for that long & bottles take less time...:shrug:

I'm going to go back to 1-2 meals/day...maybe it will feel more tolerable....:shrug:

He did have some Cheerios & apple while we strolled today....

My LO would hardly eat any solids from 7-8 months. It was so frustrating! After a while I gave up on making stuff specially for her and just kept offering her bits of whatever I was eating, which she mostly threw on the floor. Then suddenly a couple weeks ago something clicked and she started actually trying what I gave her, and now at 9 months old she eats really well. So hang in there! 7 months is still quite young and things can change really quickly, I would try not to stress about it yet (though I know that's easier said than done!).

Breakfast - half weetabix and 3/4 toast with fruit puree on.
snack - rice cake
lunch - cheese toastie (out for lunch), offered salad. breadstick
snack - goodies fruit bar
tea - cheese and ham muffin, offered peas (tried but not eaten), a bit pf petit filous and a couple of goodies crisps.

bit of a bready day :(

breakfast:
gerber graduates banana yogurt blend
puffs
lunch:
earth's best jar of pumpkin/apple, zwieback toast, water, wagon wheel crunchy
dinner:
probably a puree pouch and piece of toast

Breakfast- Oatmeal & Pear puree
Lunch- Green Beans puree
Dinner- Avocado & Banana puree

Breakfast
Cranberry/raspberry puree (pouch)
Bagel & cream cheese

Lunch
Egg & cheddar cheese omelet
Grilled chicken
Apple

Dinner
Plain yogurt with pear/spinach puree
Carrots

What age did you guys introduce meats and dairy (cheese/yogurt)? And eggs?

8 months here. I think you can give them almost anything after 6 months, though traditionally people introduce cereals, veggies and fruits first. Introducing eggs and dairy one at a time is probably a good idea since they are on the top allergens list.

Breakfast - Baby oatmeal mixed with baby fruit and baby yogurt.

Lunch- Mac & Cheese.

Dinner- Cut up hot dog, home made chips, and a can of baby food.

8 months here. I think you can give them almost anything after 6 months, though traditionally people introduce cereals, veggies and fruits first. Introducing eggs and dairy one at a time is probably a good idea since they are on the top allergens list.

Thanks! 8 months was what I was leaning toward. I'm doing purees right now. I'm working my way through the standard fruits and veggies, as well as oatmeal and rice. Once I have a pretty good foundation of those, I was planning on introducing turkey, chicken & fish. I'll probably start to do some finger foods and such. Then slowly, the more allergenic foods.

breakfast: cheerios and banana
Lunch: Cottage cheese with spinach peas and pears on top and crackers
Dinner: Chicken, butternut squash, and apple sauce

Breakfast: Avocado on toast
Lunch: Cucumber, mozzarella cheese, and a blueberry, pumpkin puree pouch
Dinner: Puree of blueberry, pears, plum, and coconut milk, potato wedges, moroccan lentil stew, and avocado wedges. (I love writing that. Makes me feel like she ate alot. She didn't, as usual.)

Lets see, I gave her dairy at 6 months, eggs at 6.5 months, then salmon around 7 months, then chicken around 7.5 months. No other meats so far.

She has had a HUGE variety for her 8.5 months. She doesn't eat any of it though :)

Breakfast: Avocado on toast
Lunch: Cucumber, mozzarella cheese, and a blueberry, pumpkin puree pouch
Dinner: Puree of blueberry, pears, plum, and coconut milk, potato wedges, moroccan lentil stew, and avocado wedges. (I love writing that. Makes me feel like she ate alot. She didn't, as usual.)

Haha, I know, usually my longest lists are meals when she didn't want to eat anything so I just kept offering her more stuff to see if I could find something she'd try!

breakfast: gerber yogurt mixed berry, teething cookie, puffs
lunch: banana vanilla custard, chopped up grapes, crunchies
dinner: earth's best chicken & stars jar (lumpy)

Breakfast
Oat, barley & spelt cereal
Pear/apricot/carrot puree (pouch)

Lunch
Peanut butter on wheat toast
Avocado

Dinner
Scrambled egg whites
More avocado
Blueberry/blackcurrant puree (pouch)

b, weetabix with warm milk
l, mashed banana sandwich, yoghurt
d, shepherds pie

snacks, organix x and o puffs, rusk biscuit, sliced pear.

edit, and a tiny taste of my chocolate chip cookie which he wouldnt let me eat in peace!

Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon pancakes and pear slices
Lunch: Yogurt with blueberries and bananas
Dinner: Pasta with chopped tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, spinach, and broccoli mixed in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->