What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

Yesterday: breakfast - porridge
Lunch: carrot and courgette followed by strawberry and banana
Dinner- mushy peas

Oh yeah, those cat threads were ridiculous! They always spiralled out of control so quickly, and yet they just kept happening over and over again :dohh:

Puffs are super handy to have around. My LO loves them and it's an easy way to keep her busy for a few minutes while I'm getting the rest of her food ready. I would recommend checking the ingredients, though, since I know that some brands (e.g. Gerber) like to add sugar.

Breakfast: banana and cheerios
Lunch: Toast with carrot, blueberry, and pear puree on top and pear chunks
Dinner: Turkey tips and broccoli

Breakfast - half slice of toast

snack - rice cake and bit of my pancake (most on floor :( )

lunch - very veggie muffin, babybel cheese, some sultanas (1st time trying and she loves them...do they count as fruit!?) Tried banana but she refused

snack - Ella kitchen fruit bar (like flapjack), tiny bit of my cupcake (naughty mummy!)

Tea - mini pizza (HM) with ham, mushroom and cheese with tomato paste on the bottom. Ate 1/3, a petit filous, some rice puffs

Great thread....getting ideas...

B - Toast & Pear & Greek Yogurt
L - Cheerios & Apple & Cottage Cheese
D - Brown rice & Peas & Cucumber & Cheese

There's always heated debates somewhere on here!!

Yesterday

B - weetabix and a bit of yogurt

L - cauliflower cheese and pasta

D - bolognase

Today

B - porridge with banana

L - butternut squash, pasta and cheese

D - cod with tomato and butternut squash, lol she'll end up looking like on after today!!

Does anyone struggle to feed their lo sometimes? Sometimes Jasmine just doesn't want to eat

Yes. I serve him 3 meals a day, but I doubt he even eats 1/2 of what I serve. Sometimes, he just wants his bottles...

He was a great eater until he started crawling & teething about a month ago.

I have dozens of organic purée jars in my pantry that he wants nothing to do with anymore... I have to spread them on toast or cook w them or hide them in his food.

I'm hoping this is just a phase. In the meantime, I am enjoying some of his jars myself.

Breakfast
Whole grain rice cereal w/ breast milk
Smoked salmon
Blueberries

Lunch
Scrambled egg whites (threw most of it on the floor)
Peach yogurt

Dinner
Homemade bourbon chicken (sadly no bourbon was involved :()
Jasmine rice
Steamed spinach
Banana/orange puree (pouch - she ate the whole thing! I couldn't believe it)

At 2 meals a day but going to up to 3 soon...

Lunch: Avacado & Apple purée with a little BM

Dinner: Pear purée mixed with oatmeal & BM.

Breakfast- some weetabix (prob about half of one) and half slice toast w fruit puree as jam.
Snack- rice cake
Lunch- tried tuna mayo sandwitch, ate about 1/4, some saltaners, few spoons of fruit puree
Snack- breadstick
Tea- pasta bolognaise (managed to get tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, zucchini and carrot in there :haha:), petit filous and some saltaners

B - toast with Philadelphia, pear

L - tomato, red pepper and cheesy pasta

D - chicken, tomato and prune, me and hubby really enjoyed it, Jasmine hardly ate any

Yes, dried fruit eg sultanas raisins count towards your 5 a day fruit/veg - both my LOs have loved them from around 9 months or so.:flower:

Breakfast
Bagel w/ cream cheese
Smoked salmon
Squash/sweet pea puree (pouch)

Lunch
Macaroni and cheese
Avocado

Dinner
Ground turkey
Brown rice
Banana/orange puree (pouch)

She also had a teeny taste of strawberry ice cream, which she promptly spit out and wiped on my pants :dohh:

Breakfast:
barley cereal with plum/banana puree

Lunch: puffs, graham cracker, water, apple puree pouch

Dinner: most likely some sharp cheddar cheese, and a Plum Organics training meal (lumpy)

Yesterday

B - blueberry porridge

S - 1/4 slice roast with butter and dairylea

L - cheesy pasta with broccoli, munch punch fromage frais

D - he rejected the savoury part so he had a c&g pineapple and pear fruit pot mixed with porridge

Great post - getting some good ideas!

Breakfast - porridge with strawberry pieces

Snack - petit filous and my banana!

Lunch - toast, small cubes of cheese and mango. Tried scrambled egg and was not impressed! Also a pot of banana and apple puree.

Dinner - will be swede, carrot, parsnip and tomato (all purées from the freezer) We are having chicken so will give her tiny strips to see how she gets on with that. Then either fruit or banana custard for pud.

Nothing but formula...not sure why I still bother....:shrug:

:hugs: are you trying purees or blw? or a bit of both? its so hard when they wont eat you go to so much trouble to tempt them with something. Has you HV given you any advice?

Breakfast
fried eggs with black pepper

Lunch
roasted potato wedges with rosemary and garlic, turkish beet and yogurt salad, shredded cheese

Afternoon snack (she was hungry today!)
Banana

Dinner
Toast with mashed egg yolk and butter spread, avocado wedges, slices pears

Nothing but formula...not sure why I still bother....:shrug:

Some days my lo isn't very interested in food, but she's more inclined to try stuff if she can eat it herself, rather than me spoon feed her. She'd still prefer to have milk all the time though

B - toast and scrambled egg (ate only a tiny bit)

L - half hipp organic pasta and ham, apple biscotti

D - pasta with tomato and red pepper with cheese

Yesterday:
B-Mashed banana
L-Mashed peas, mashed carrot, mashed stawberries
D-4 grain organix porridge with BM & fruit pot of apple and vanilla

Today:
B-Apple and vanilla fruit pot
L-Mashed banana
D-Mashed butternut squash, mashed carrots & 4 grain porridge with BM

We have just started solids (he's 6 months on Saturday) and he loves them! So liberating now my OH can just get him some food when he's hungry.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->