• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

Breakfast - cream cheese sandwich and a banana

Lunch - lemon flavoured greek yoghurt, a rice cracker with more cream cheese (she scrapes it off with her teeth :haha:) and a mandarin

Dinner - Her new favourite food, pasta with a homemade tomato and capsicum sauce

Breakfast - Ready break
Lunch - Heinz apple banana and oat fruit pot
Snack - Apple rice cake
Dinner - Ellas kitchen prune, plums and parnsips (gross but she liked it!) and rice pudding for desert! :) x

Breakfast - cream cheese sandwich and a banana

Lunch - lemon flavoured greek yoghurt, a rice cracker with more cream cheese (she scrapes it off with her teeth :haha:) and a mandarin

Dinner - Her new favourite food, pasta with a homemade tomato and capsicum sauce

Haha, that's what Elsie does with bagels. Then she chews the bread part into a mushy ball and throws it on the floor :dohh:

B - banana, peach, raspberry puree & Cheerios
L - cucumber, red pepper, cream cheese, wheat toast
D - butternut squash, apple, brown rice

Lazy day....:shrug:

Yesterday...

Breakfast
Rice cereal
Sliced apple

Lunch
Pad thai with chicken
Blueberry/blackcurrent puree (pouch)

Dinner
Yogurt w/ apple puree
Carrots

Yesterday

Breakfast - the usual cream cheese sandwich and a banana

Lunch - egg sandwich from a cafe

Snack - banana and apple muffin

Dinner - vegetarian butter chicken, made with butter beans instead of chicken and rice

breakfast: yogurt
lunch: gerber organic apple cinnamon oatmeal tub
snack: birthday cake! (her cousin's 1st birthday party)
dinner: gerber organic spring vegetable tub

B - cream cheese, toast, banana
L - Bok choy, rice noodles, carrot
D - sweet potato, red kidney beans, Greek yogurt

Breakfast - avocado sandwich and cheese slices

Lunch - quiche and mandarin

Dinner - salad (avocado and tomato), cannelini beans, roasted potato, sweet potato and a sneaky bit of cream cheese cause she can't get enough

Breakfast
Swedish oven pancake, sauteed apples with cinnamon
Lunch
Fruit smoothie pouch, hard boiled egg, one piece of shrimp, cucumber sticks with roe, honeydew melon
Dinner
Turkey, potato, and corn puree, watermelon, blueberry and yogurt

Yesterday

B - weetabix and some peach

L - chicken with tomato and prune, yogurt

D - cod with sweet potato, puréed nectarine and a biscotti

Today will be

B - porridge and some peach

L - butternut squash, tomato and pasta

D - bolognase and a yogurt

Yesterday:
Breakfast- porridge oats
Lunch- lentils, chickpeas and spinach (she was very wary so mixed with a rusk, then she ate it!)
Dinner - tried pasta and veg, not keen. Petit filous.

Today will be:
Breakfast - scrambled egg
Lunch- carrot, broccoli and courgette mashed up with a petit filous after
Dinner - I'm not sure what I've defrosted it's either mango or swede haha!!!!

how do you guys make a cream cheese sandwich? could my LO eat that if she's only 2 bottom teeth?

how do you guys make a cream cheese sandwich? could my LO eat that if she's only 2 bottom teeth?

My LO ate bread with two teeth just fine, and also chicken, fruit, pasta, etc. It's kind of amazing how well they can eat before they have most of their teeth! With the bread she just kinda mushes it around in her mouth until it's soft and falls apart.

I get very nervous with gagging and choking LOL so I've only given her really crispy toast till now but think she'd like a cream cheese sandwich, I was also thinking of giving her cream cheese on her graham crackers too

I cut the crusts off a slice of bread and spread cream cheese then cut it into long strips, so it's like an open sandwich :p. She does really well with bread and doesn't really use her teeth for it. My LO seriously loves cream cheese, definitely give it a try :)

Breakfast: Cheerios and banana
Lunch: Scrambled eggs and steamed apple chunks
Dinner: Spinach quiche (made with spinach, onions, eggs, cottage cheese. and feta cheese) and more steamed apple chunks

Breakfast - rolled oats mixed with greek yoghurt

Lunch - cruskits rice crackers with avocado and cream cheese, sliced tomato, mandarin, nectarine and banana

Dinner - boiled egg, steamed brocolli and carrot, more tomato slices - she's really getting into these but makes a nasty face every time they touch her lips yet she keeps going back for more.. silly baby :haha:

Breakfast
Apple/carrot/mango puree (pouch)
Peanut butter on wheat toast

Lunch
Broccoli & tuna casserole

Dinner
Herb-roasted chicken breast
Banana/blueberry puree (pouch)

She didn't eat much at breakfast or lunch but she ate a TON at dinner so I'm hoping it all evens out...

No breakfast, just BF as we had 6 month photo shoot in the morning.

Lunch- Sweet potato purée with rice cereal

Dinner- Avacado and apple purée. She's not a fan of apple unless I mix it with something. Must be too tart. She reacts very strongly (face pucker) to store bought apple sauce, but seems to handle homemade ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->