What did your elf do today?

There was another one in the box :gun:
YzGqWei.jpg

DH and I found the green elf's hat (that was lost a couple of years back).

This morning the elves were diving into the bag of advent gifts and the green elf found his hat :-D

Our elf is still in transit from the north pole... I'm hoping he gets lost for a few more days yet, I just cant be bothered with it especially with a newborn to look after too :haha: bad mum award goes to me!!!

DH sorted the elf tonight and then went to work. I've gone downstairs and can't find it. :haha: Wondering what he's done with it!

She brought back 2 little toys my kids have to her last time she was here.
fefWPuR.jpg

She was under ds's bed being attacked by Pokemon.
U0TCdJL.jpg

On the 1st he arrived with cupcakes, 2nd he painted the kid's noses red and changed the ipad screensaver to selfies of him with all of them, 3rd he brought a girl elf, 4th they changed the loo roll to a xmas one and today they had a photo booth (from an elf paper crafts/scenes book) Not gonna lie I already want the bloody things to get lost, not my fave xmas tradition at all :roll:

Climbed the Christmas tree.

Several friends of mine have sent theirs back to the lnorth pole as kids been naughty. I have threatened to take away a present from the bag but haven't got the guts to actually do it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->