What did your elf do today?

Past couple of days, transforming orange.

Tonight’s one

2554C4AF-E431-4A6D-82D4-5E5DA4022210.jpeg 74A75132-8080-4B4F-A638-17FB250A74E3.jpeg C06F10B7-D563-428C-BA32-D66BF17C3CA5.jpeg 1349AFF1-B630-4719-AC38-F6B4CB28C4B6.jpeg

9bcGkWU.jpg

Wrote it with marker that smells like rotten potatoes :haha:

Yay loads of good ideas on here - this is what ours have done so far (we have Elfis & Ella the Elves)

Day 1 - brought the calendars
Day 2 - Ella stayed with sick DD but Elfis climed the Christmas Tree & got stuck
Day 3 - They both went horse riding on DD's toy horses
Day 4 - The had a snowball fight with mini marshmellows
Day 5 - They drew funny faces on all the pictures of the children (with chalk pens)
Day 6 - They got injured going into the playroom and asked the children to tidy it up :haha:

I forgot to take a pic yesterday, but they were hiding in my girls' stocking.
This morning we found them with their heads poking through my DD's happy meal box!
IMG_2528.JPG

Set elf up for romorrow morning with his arms and legs through a slice of toast.

Two nights running I've asked DH to sort them out, as I've been busy helping some friends move house and he's forgotten both times!

I quickly attached them to a hanging monkey soft toy and hung them from the lamp shade.

Last night they threw all the teddies and dolls into the dog crate and wrapped their arms around the locks so they couldn't escape.

I'm hoping dh will remember to do something with them tonight!

I fell asleep on the sofa and then went to bed, only to suddenly remember I hadn't done him. He's watching ds4 tablet, but I had planned to set up toys with him and make it look all nice but he's just sort of there with it in his lap and even the photo came out blurry so it's not been a successful one

Ugh I’ve been awful this year ! Keep forgetting and having to run down before the girls! Tonight they are playing with the Barbie and Barbie car !

Some good ideas here !

My two have been little horrors for the past few days... arguing constantly!!!! So the elves have gone on strike! I dare say i will have two unhappy kids in the morning :dohh:

I was planning to leave them a gingerbread xmas tree each but they pushed my buttons too much last night for that :haha:

@Bevziibubble DS didnt really care :dohh: he said "oops... i need to be good then" and carried on playing. DD had a strop :dohh:
So i had to explain that the elves won't want to come back if they don't improve their behaviour!

Love the toast idea :haha:

IMG_2592.JPG
This morning the elves were reading a Christmas book to the toys lol

DH sorted elf last night. I'm the only one up this morning and I still can't find him! I'll update later :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->