What do i do? - Please Read

tyler_marie5

Reaction score
Morning Everyone - thankyou all for being so patient and reading my posts, I can see most of you ladies have the knowledge and experience to help and im very grateful of that :)

I have a question, may sound silly and stupid but being so young with people who can give me few pointers really makes it easier.

Im scared that im not pregnant, I was silly and tested almost everyday after ovulation only to receive the same answers of Negative. I don't feel different bar from the tiniest bit of cramping and a sickly feeling when I first wake up in the morning, but after my coffee I feel somewhat okay. My boobs have always been tender because of their size so I cant notice the difference to tender and swollen. Im now 4 days late of my period and still am testing Negative, I sound so silly :-(

I don't want to keep testing but I feel I should. I didn't test today because on my test yesterday I saw nothing.

How long after you don't receive you period can I expect im not pregnant, every answer I get on the internet sends me bonkers. Please I know I must seem obsessive but Im really just wanting more guidance.

Im scared to test again only to find it come back Negative so im going to try hold off as long as I can.

My partner and I had sex on the 7th of March and on the 8th of march received my period. My Period ended on the 15th March and we had Unprotected sex every second night aiming to have sex on the 22nd of March which was when I was due to be Ovulating. We've had sex numerous times since then as well all being unprotected. Which would mean im actually only 1 day late which is weird because I thought I was calculating it right but as I look now im incorrect-period was due yesterday 05/04/2016. How high are my chances of falling pregnant? I need an honest answer please :nope:

As I said on your previous post, you only have a 20-25% of concieving each cycle and that's if everything is done right. Also, couples under the age of 35, it's considered normal for conception to take around 12 months (sometimes a little more), again if everything is done correctly. The facts are heartbreaking but it's the reality.
I remember you saying that your judging O by the calander? I highly suggest you stop doing that and start tracking it properly. Google tracking ovulatation and you'll be able to find a bucket load of different ways to more accurate predict and confirm ovulation. For example, I use basal body temperture as well as checking my cervix and cm.
Being young doesn't make you dumb sweetie xx Just inexperienced. Research and you'll feel a lot more confident xx
As for being late, I know I said it on your other post but TTC makes your body do crazy things, especially being late. The stress of it all can cause late ovulation and certainly a late period. Since this is only your first month, just breathe xx Prepare yourself to be in it for the long haul. It's hard, I know. My son took just under 3 years to concieve and we have been trying for #2 for 9 cycles now (almost 10). You're still very young and have plenty of time, so I suggest stop obsessing and just enjoy your life. Have lots of sex and just have fun with it xx You shouldn't put your life on hold for TTC otherwise it will consume you and you won't be able to cope xx
Best of luck xx

Sadly, even if you plan everything out correctly, you may still not be pregnant :(. Since your hpt's are negative, try to wait it out another week or so to test or wait for AF. And if you're still concerned (either thinking you're pregnant or not getting your period on time) I would go see a Doctor :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->