what do these mean??

.x.Abi&co.x.

Reaction score
Oh My Days....
I am soooooooo confused, some1 plllz help me!!!
I've been taking OPK's as i dont have a clue about my cycle's anymore they are all over the place after what happened and now i just dont know what to think....
here are three OPK's i did...click on them to see them bigger as ull be able to see lines better then!
23rd Jan
23.01.09.JPG

26th Jan
26.01.09.JPG

today, 2nd Feb
2.02.09.JPG

Plllz help me :)
xxxxx

would really appreciate some help....
I'm finding it so hard to sleep as i just cant figure out whats going on with my body!!
xxx

Well, unfortunately at the moment they are all negative...you may find that you get light lines like these throughout your cycle. When you get a positive you will know it...have you been doing at least one every day?

Sorry dear, I usually do not check the OPK gallery. They are all negative, did you take any in between the days of these ones? If you do not know how your body shows a positive you should do one probably twice a day, best time between 10 A.M. and 8 P.M. I was taking them at 12 and at 4 just to see if I could see a difference, at best you should tst every day until you see a positive. Do you temp?

Yer iv done one every day and they all look like this!!
So have i not ovulated?
I had a miscarriage beginning of Nov and iv not had a period since, and i just want my body to be back to normal, its not so much about getting pregnant at this stage but i just want to know whats going on!
My doctor was no help whatsoever and was VERY patronizing!
xxx

Hey lovey,

Found you! They are all negative like the girls said - the test line has to be at least as dark as the control line. Thing with opks is that they the hormone they detect the surge for is one that happens only 1-3 days before ovulation usually. How long has it been since you started using them? You could have ovulated before you even started testing and be in the 2ww countdown to af at the moment, or still be waiting to ovulate.

I don't want to pooh hoo your concerns (so tell me to bog off if it's really unhelpful) and I know we are in a totally different boat, but after the pill, my first af took several weeks to come back, but it is slowly sorting itself out now. I guess what I am saying is don't despair if you are waiting a few weeks, it will rectify itself - I'm sure it is just your body trying to get back to normal. Maybe if you talk to some of the other girls who have suffered m/cs on here, they might help to reassure you - I'm sure I saw some examples of ladies who had waited some weeks for cycle to return after early m/cs.

Good luck and mail me if you want to talk. xx

P.S. Sorry I feel bad mentioning my opks in my fb email now - that was not helpful. Take care and speak soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->