What do u all reckon?

janeywaney

Reaction score
Right, this is the 2nd time i have thought I may be pregnant.. my period is due on 10th April and i ovulated between 24-29th march and it was between this time that i may have conceived....

What do you reckon on these symptoms and has anyone had the same,

boobs are definately a lot bigger but it cant be due to period as that is usually only less than the week before but they have felt bigger for longer than that.

about a week ago i had very very light beige staining in my knickers, i have never seen anything like it, it was only this one time i saw something like this, think it was 7- 8 days after conception,

had very mild nausea, have not been sick at all, but had a very mild sicky feeling a few times, one time i was eating a big mac and that was the worst i have felt with it, that was about 8 days after conception,

Been feeling a lot hotter, been waking up feeling quite hot almost sweating with it which is very unlike me, im always cold,

been having what i think are cravings, been wanting peanut butter alot and fizzy pop.

been feeling very tired and was in a busy restaurant the other day and i had eaten quite a bit but i felt suddenly quite dizzy and faint which is unusual for me.

Few twinges and dull aches in lower abdomen, particularly on left hand side,

And today had bloating and a bit of diarrhea for no apparent reason!

What do you all think!???

Sorry, am new to this, was not sure how to edit my post!

I also have really noticeable veins under my arms! I have heard this is a pregnancy symptom... Anyone have the same?

Sounds promising, from what I have read before. I'm still ttc #1. But my dates are the same as yours, been having a few symptoms but may think it's all in my mind. Fingers crossed for us both to get a BFP!

Thanks for ur reply, yes i worry that it is all in my head but at the same time im sure some of them can't be! and sorry if i sound thick but what is ttc 1?? lol

sounds good but don't drive yourself crazy. The best thing you can do is test. You're well within range to take an early HPT right now and it may be a good idea since April 10 is only 3 days away. I'm testing April 10 as well and should be 12DPO - 14DPO depending on when I actually OVed. AF is due the 12th. Here's hoping we all get our BFPs

oh forgot to say, I did do a pregnancy test and it was negative but apparently it was to early to test! So.. still hopeful, well I mean it is not even planned but now i think i may be I kind of want it! Very confusing and scary.

when did you test?

Mine wasn't exactly planned but we definitely want to be pregnant.

Hi ttc #1 - trying to concieve number 1.

It has taken me a while to figure out all the abbreviations, still getting to grips. Keep me posted and let me no if you get a BFP!

Klandagi I tested on 3rd april i think it was, so thinking maybe it was to early. Also i think im being more emotional, crying at the drop of a hat, but this could be due to AF( i'm learning!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->