What do u do on sundays?

littlebabyboy

Reaction score
Do u use it as a day to chill out and relax at home or do you go out somewhere with the kids etc? I've become so lazy on Sundays. I always feel bad thinking that other parents have there kids in lots of exciting places on Sundays and mine are stuck in. Well what do u do on Sundays??

We do all sorts of different things on a Sunday. Sometimes we go the park if it's not too horrible outside and feed the ducks and go on the swings (my local park is 2 minutes away). Sometimes we go into town to one of the shopping centres to Hamleys toy shop or on the bouncy castle or softplay or swimming. Last week we had a family lunch on the Sunday and tomorrow we have a birthday party. Some Sundays we do stay home and bake/paint/play/watch DVD's :flow: I love Sundays!

I more often than not make a roast.

Do the ironing and clean the house.

But tomorrow i think we shall eat out.

V xxx

I'm a SAHM mum so Sunday is like any other day for me but busier!!! I avoid playcentres and swimming pools on Sundays as they're usually pretty busy!

We tend to go for a walkies somewhere, maybe on the hills by the house or down to the beach :o)

I love Sunday dinner and definately don't do enough of it lol!!

We just have family time.We go and see Luke in the morning for an hour,and then sometimes go for a walk somewhere nice.Then we come home and watch some TV or a DVD and snuggle under a blanket on the sofa all evening.

Or we just stay in PJs all day :haha:

We normally go to MIL's every Sunday but if for any reason we're not there I make the most of it and have a lazy day :) x

It depends on what shift OH is working, and if he is at work on a Sunday.

Sometimes we go swimming, or to soft play, or to the park.
Others we go to my dads house and my sisters play with the children whilst I cook us all sunday dinner.
Tommorrow OH is working & is on early shift, so I'll spend the morning doing odd jobs and in house activities with the children, then when T has his morning nap I shall prep dinner/ put chicken in.. the afternoon will be spent playing games or if the weather is nice we will walk to the playground.

xXx

I dont even have my LO at all on a Sunday, I have to work :(

We do our bits and bobs in the morning and then go to the car boot sale at lunch time, then come home and put the dinner on and spend the rest of the day chilling out

Out Sunday's vary a lot, one week well take him around white post farm which he loves, soft play, swimming, park, visit family, shopping in town etc we always go out for our Sunday dinner with all my family and then go back to my grandmas afterwards to chill and watch a film. Saturdays usually our lazy chill day were we sort the house out whilst Alfie plays with his dad.

Xx

My OH works every Sunday. So I usually do the house work in the morning and then me and the kids go round to my parents for the afternoon, as my mum makes the nicest Sunday lunch :)

Usually nothing. My lie in then chill..need to start doing more. x

I always have to go out or I feel like Ive not had a weekend.
We used to do shopping but now we have switched to doing it online as that also seemed like a waste of a weekend.
Tomorrow we may go to the park or a walk :D

Mostly we stay in and do housework and cook a big sunday lunch and have hot baths and get into pjs early and watch dvds

but I prefer getting out and about really ... tomorrow we are going to a museum :)

Nothing special, really.

I do the wash and we lounge about the house. If we do get out, we have to drive a hour to do anything.

Me and LO spend every sunday at my mums, its the only day we see my family. We dont do anything there though just normal sunday lunch other than that its our lazy day x

Me and the kids usually chill on sundays...x

Sleep! And play video games, and generally do a whole lot of NOTHING! I love Sundays.

i dont drive and DF is working lots but when the weather is good DS and i go out for a walk or go and play out side,.. something so we arent stuck in the house to often :)

I spend most of my day cleaning, might go out for a walk etc. It's a chill out day for us :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->