What do u do on sundays?

We never really do much on sundays. I like to chill out etc and today I cooked a roast for me, OH and my younger brother (I'm up at my parents house pet sitting and minding the hosue whilst they're away for their anniversary) and then we've just spent the rest of the day relaxing really. I'm not sure what it'll be like once our little man arrives, but we'll probably always have sunday's as a relaxing day. Occassionally if we have some free pennies we'll go somewhere nice though and when the weather's nice OH and I might go for the odd walk around a country park or somewhere just for a breath of fresh air.

Long sandy beach walk, village pub on way home for carvery. I love where I live!

Normally one of us is recovering from a hangover from the previous night. :haha: But we usually have a bit of a lie in, shower then if it is nice, go out to a safari park/ shopping centre/ castle. You know, something a bit different. If it is horrid out or one of us is not feeling up to going out we usually watch tv/dvd's and have a general chill day. More often than not a lovely roast in the eve as well.:flower:

We usually go out for the day even if it's to see family, go to a big park. If I do something on the Saturday, we stay in the Sunday and vice versa.

Depends really. Most of the time we go to my mums sometimes we are indoors. Every other weekend my girls go to their dads

Sunday is chill day in our home :) we go for a walk either to a beach or around the country side. We're national trust members too so we often go to our local gardens. Then we come home and I cook dinner (roast) with a glass of wine while the boys play football in the garden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->