What do U think?

handley51299

Reaction score
I haven't posted much on here I am more a lurker -[bl] I would love your ladies opinions...

I was convinced last night that I O'd last night based on what I thought was a possible pos OPK (at least more pos than the last week). But around 10 am this morning I did a OPK which looked very pos - maybe the most pos one I have ever had. What do you think?

Also I want to add that I had a small temp rise which made me think I did O yesterday, but I am hoping it was in the middle of the night and I caught the LH surge on it's way down? Hopefully. All I know is I just finished the BD and plan to do more later.

Attachments

• 101_07231.jpg
    101_07231.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 35
Yep id say todays was positive meaning you will prob Ov sometime over the next 24hrs

Go & grab your OH & get busy hun! Good luck!! xx

looks like you're having a surge! go BD your hiney off!! Good Luck!

Looks Positive to me. :happydance:

BD some more tonight and I think you are covered.

Hope this is your month.

Thank You to everyone who replied. I will keep you posted - I guess if my temp goes up and stays up I will be updating you all in about 10-12 days.

Looks positive to me too!! Go catch that eggie!!! :spermy: :sex: ;) Hope this is your month! Good luck!!!:hugs:

Just wanted to update everyone -- I just happened to do another OPK on 10/12 (3 days after first pos OPK) and it was just as positive as the one on 10/9. I did manage to BD everyday from 10/9 - 10/13 so hopefully I managed to catch that egg. I retested the evening of 10/12 and had a standard shift over the last three days which should mean I did O on the 12th -- officially in the 2ww now (I hate the 2ww). I will keep everyone posted. I did do soy this cycle so I am hoping this was a strong O and will be a sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->