what do you class as a af?

mintypeas

mother of 3 babies!!!
Reaction score
well i posted on here last week about not having a af but after my positive opk i had a very slight bleed which i didnt even need a panty liner it lasted 3 days. so do i class this as my af? not sure what to think but the dates work out right. but i thought your 1st af should be heavy so any help ladies would be great x sylvia x

Hi Mintypeas! My first AF was similar to yours and I am considering that my first. I have decided to wait one more (hopefully next week) before we really start trying again (we had a few oopsies last week). I was like you and thought that it should be really heavy, but I have read the next one can get you too. Only time will tell. If the timing seems right, I think I would count it.

thanks honey that helps alot. that makes my af 2 days late so gonna leave testing til middle of the week if i can resist!!! lol x sylvia x

Good luck. Hope you get your BFP soon. Sending some baby dust :dust: your way.

My first AF after my first loss was similar to yours - very very light for about 3 days tops. I've heard that this can be normal after MC and especially after ERPC which is what I had. From reading on here it seems that the 2nd AF after MC can be the worst one - no medical evidence for this - just from what I've read on here.

Anyway lots of luck for your TTCAL journey hun x x x

thanks ladies you have helped put my mind at rest. i see doctor on monday to get checked out but i now keep getting really bad cramps so think it could be any day for the witch to appear. i also read that the 2nd af can been worse so cant wait for that!!! lol x sylvia x

yeah defo can be anything from very light to very heavy

may the witch be with you

have never wished for the witch to visit so much in my life!! lol xsylvia x

haha

i have never been so excited to see her sylv

next month, she'd better be gone or we will not be friends again.

at the moment i just want to be the best of friends with the witch!! every twinge i think yeah here we go but nothing and keep getting bfns so i know she is lurking!! lol x sylv x
you must feel so much relief for getting her as you know your body is now back to normal and you can try again!! x

I hear you on the wishing part. So far the witch is a no show for me. Did one test yesterday that my kitten knocked down the sink drain before I could read it, and another this morning that was BFN. I wish she would hurry up so I can start trying again.

yes, defo, i have to say i was worried about it being very light as i had ERPC - i was worried my lining would have been too thin so had it been light, id have tried to get a scan to see how the lining was shaping up. Id been taking aspirin so not sure if its helped, but the period is a proper one so defo feel relieved and back to some normality.

im sending witchy vibes atcha

the kitten story keeps making me giggle inappropriately.

Unfortunatly it didn't make me giggle when it made me late getting back to work. But now I can see the humer in it. My hubby was kinda blank. Ooh well, praying for the witch today!!

i have got to the point that everyday she dont show up i do a test i feel like im going mad!! am i the only on e doing this? thank god i found the cheap tests on ebay otherwise this would cost me a fortune!!! lol x sylvia x
how long have you been ttc honey? x

thats why i said inappropriately, i bet it didnt make you laugh at the time but theres defo a comic touch to it. Sorry bout the goddamn bfn.

i was doing opks every day for 20 days. thank crap for 25 for £2.99 on ebay.

I have been holding the urge to test. I did pretty good if you ask me. Before the mc it was "typically" 31days, but we had a few mishaps in the begginning of the month.
I was NTNP for 5months, tried in January and succeeded. Unfortunatly thats where it all went down hill cause a few days after my BFP i started bleeding and eventually mc'ed. So not as long as some up here, but I hope I have my youth on my side.

I don't think I will use OPK's until I am desperate. I don't mind the giggling. I really only told the story because some days TCCAL needs a good laugh. I am actually not too concerned for the BFN as, like I said, I am waiting for 2nd AF to help make sure I am back to normal.

well ladies you have made me smile and its a good day!! want the witch to appear then oh can become my performing seal again!! lol
and must say i did giggle when i read about the kitten x sylv x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->