what do you class as a af?

<desperateface>

i have hair like Stig of the Dump too. No one's gonna be performing for me unless i cave in and use my hairbrush.

thats what i love about this forum everyone here is going through their own personal hell but are still so supportive and try to keep each other happy. i tried another forum and found it bitchy and everyone knew best i found it really stressful so happy found this as you ladies understand the feelings and emotions going on!!
as for giggling dazed if its about my performing seal i have trained him well and he performs some amazing tricks!!!! lol x sylv x

HEHE. Yeah, thats why I was giggling. I don't have a trained seal, I just have a very horney hubby. Think manic depressive only from going from happy to sad, to happy to horney in no seconds flat.

(this is actually nice talking to ppl)

hahaha horny is pretty handy when you need performance on demand.

i like this site because ive found it incredibly non judgmental - no one says what you should do and everyone is aware of the fact posters need to do whatever is right for them, not what they are 'told' to do

i think its a lovely place to find support.

Exactly. I was TOLD to use the pill and wait a "few" months. Dr. was very vague with everything. I am just going with the flow and finding new friends along the way.

i didnt take notice of my doctor she did not help so go with the flow is best way for me. and ladies you have made my day its been nice having a chat with people who feel same as me. this forum is great and everyone is so lovely x sylv x

I am starting to get really anxious about not getting AF so far. On the plus side, I took the week off of work next week, so when/if she arrives and comes with a vengance, I can cope in private.

SO totally know what you mean! I have been feeling the witch lurk for about a week now and even took a PT which sent me into another slight depression ( :bfn: )... I started AF today and haven't been this excited about it since the first time! YEAH AF :witch: ! So far today has been liner light but I'm counting it as it is 20+ days past MC with D&C. Now we can officially start TTC instead of NTNP!

YAY! At least stomeone started. I am not cd33 and its driving me crazy! I know its only a few days and that AF can be wacky since AF,but COME ON ALREADY! The funny thing is I wasn't so anxious about TTC until my last BFP.

:yipee: for AF Jaymes and you minty!! Congratulations!

I hope yours comes soon Dazed and everyone else who's waiting. It's so weird actually wishing for the witch isn't it?!

I'm in the weird position of sort of wishing for mine, but not entirely because have been NTNP since a couple of weeks after my mc...

hi everyone still no af just that silly light spotting over 6 weeks ago and still bfn!! got to stop testing its mad!! lol just want a proper period. go back to doctors tomorrow and see what happens. will let you know honeys x sylv x

Good luck Minty - hope the dr sorts that af out - I know it's been pretty pants for you. Then at least you can get going for your bfp :)

hx

Good Luck. Still nothing for me either minty.

thanks to this site i will see the doctor tomorrow with more information and being told its normal!! what is noral about the heartache and emotions that i and all you lovely ladies feel constantly im fed up with being pushed about and not told anything when its my body and my feelings!!! blimey that was abit of a rant sorry ladies x sylv x

Rant away! Thats what we are here for!

I finally got my 2nd AF. WOOO HOOO. Only a WEEK after I thought I should get it.
Minty - I hope things start up for you soon.

hi dazed so pleased you got your af honey you can start trying again!!! no news on me yet i tried parsley tea that can bring on af but had cramps and really bloated but no sign of af yet!! its getting me down now x sylv x

ach Minty, you must be tearing your hair out.

think that site i posted about the parsley tea says that if the hormones havent been through sequence it wont work, maybe the parsley is one of those uterine contractor herbs which i have heard of, hence the cramps, but again, i am guessing. i do a lot of guessing about you.

just had another quick google of uterine contractors and found:

Specific Herbs For Women

Some of these herbs are very powerful, while others are just sufficient to treat minor ailments. You may need to get familiarized with these herbs before trying them out to cure diseases and symptoms. Herbs designed to treat women diseases work best when they are ingested under qualified medical supervision. Growing herbs for women fall in to four main categories which include:

Uterine Tonics: Several herbs like Dandelion, Ginger, Nettle, Raspberry leaf and Amrutha Veins act as catalysts to promote uterine functions and reproductive activities. These herbs also help them to tone and strengthen their reproductive system,

Uterine Relaxants and Contractors: Some natural herbs can make the uterus contract and help in hassle free child birth. Some of these herbs work by irritating the inner lining of the uterine wall. However, you may need to exercise enough caution, as some of them may be too strong and toxic to your body. Herbs like Parsley leaf, Pennyroyal Flowers, Rue leaf and Tansy leaves are quite useful in making your uterus quite stronger and tough

Menstruation assisting agents or Emmenagogues: These herbs are not to be taken while you&#8217;re pregnant and expecting your child. These herbs promote regular menstruation and blood flow. Some of the useful emmenagogues are Dong Quai, Ginger, Motherwort, Cohosh and Mug Wort,

Hormonal Balancers and Regulators: Female reproductive system is controlled by endocrine glands and their secretions. To help a normal endocrine system, you can use several herbs like Cohosh, Licorice, Milk Thistle, Lemon Balm and Wild Yam. Proper liver functioning is also vital for a normal reproductive system. Herbs like Chaste Tree Berry will help your liver to function in a normal manner.

which says that the parsley makes your uterus contract - hence the cramps (possibly)

unless theres anything in the above you fancy trying, its back to plain old waiting, frustrating as hell.

I take milk thistle and thats really good for pmt - i know from experience that herbs arent quite as weak and ineffective as you'd expect them to be

hi honey thanks for looking for me. i already take chasteberry other name agnus castus and that helped with my ovulation after losing baby well i got a positive opk but then i have not had an af so that dont make sense!! the funny thing is i worked for holland and barrett for 20 years so pretty clued up with all the herbs and alternative medicines. strating to think something is really wrong with me x sylv x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->