What do you do for yourself when you get a BFN?

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody had any special self-care techniques that they could share for coping with a BFN when you really really wanted that second line. What do you do for yourself on those disappointing days? I know it could still be early but I feel like the wind has gone out of my sails and I really need to do something to bring my mood back up and take care of myself. Thoughts?

I think I can help you with my tips. I have been trying to conceive for over 5 yae6rs. So the journey has been rough to me. If I compare myself to others. The first 2 years were ttc naturally. Then when I saw nothing was forthcoming I decided to have some checkups. I am suffering from a secondary infertility with unexplained reasons. I have a child right now 5 years old whom I conceived in Bio tex clinic. So then I can say I have tested the feeling of both a BFP and a BFN. The latter has been so dehumanizing. I remember the first days I used to cry myself out. Then I came to get used to the situation. I don't cry anymore this days. When I get a BFN I just try to calm myself down. Perhaps get something else to do so as to get that out of my mind. Practice some hobby. Or go out with my husband or son for some outdoor activities. Believe me that really helps. When I come back home I forget that I had even had a test in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->