What do you do when you are sick?

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
Argh help!

I have badly hurt my back and can't even move without agony. I am so doped up on painkillers just to get through the day and then left in agony all evening and night.

I can't relax or rest because there is no one to do the simple things like make feeds, wash up, do washing etc. I can't even have a shower!!:'( yesturday I couldnt even feed tom when he wanted it because the painkillers hadnt kicked in:( Everytime he cries and i have to pick him up it hurts so bad:(

What on earth do you do when you are sick and on your own??

Awww bless ya Emma... do you not have any family that can come n pick u both up and go stay with them for a while or anyone who can come stay with you??

If you lived closer, would pop round n help ya hun x

I'm hoping that I won't get sick.Ever.

Seriously,I have no idea what I'd do if I got sick,probably got my sister to come around to help or Lola's dad.

:hugs:

OH abroad
Mum & dad have two nasty vicious dogs and arent getting the hint that i need someone to do more than pop in
Sister is a lecturer and cant abandom work - but is going to pop in
OH's family on holiday to see OH in Hawaii!!

I just washed his bottles and put them on to steralise and I dont know how i stopped myself from collapsing in a heap on the floor in agony. There is just no one to help, but tom needs feeds and nappy changes and catheters and picking up, and has to go to hospital for tests tomorrow.....

What if because i cant rest that it gets worse and i really cant look after tom?? will they take him away?? My god i am in so much pain and frightened!

Emma they won't take him away from you. You need to have a serious talk with your mum and dad and get one of them to come and stay with you. How about some friends... can they pop in through the day??

When is other halfs parents back??

x hugs

My sister has come to stay for a few days and I have a number of serious painkillers - but now I am all drowsey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->