what do YOU do with the leftovers?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
after baby has eaten??

as for ours...........................................................Stan eats them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Even the jars :dohh:

lol. I just pictured Stan sitting down to a dinner of baby food. I heard a lot of people actually like baby food, I tried rice cereal made with formula the other day, and I must say it was the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted in my entire life.

:rofl: I agree on the yuck part but he likes most of them :rofl:

if its the fruit jars i might eat them but if its veg or meat ones hell no !!

My husband eats them... We don't have jars, so it doesn't taste bad!!! Sometimes I give it to the dogs when I'm not bothered to rinse it before putting in the dishwasher lol :lol:

we have jars- I'm plain lazy!

Usually bin, but I do like a lot of them!

We've done jars and made my own, Stan's not picky though will eat most anything :rofl:

we do fruit jars. they're yummy.

Usually with Alasdair there are no left overs :rofl: however with the fruit jars I usually scoop out everything into a bowl and then put the empty jar back in the fridge. The next day I put Ally's whole milk in it and shake it up and then use the milk to make his porridge :)

we do fruit jars. they're yummy.

Usually with Alasdair there are no left overs :rofl: however with the fruit jars I usually scoop out everything into a bowl and then put the empty jar back in the fridge. The next day I put Ally's whole milk in it and shake it up and then use the milk to make his porridge :)

that's a good idea

thanks! I feel quite clever and thrifty every morning when I do it lol.

in the bin
but if there's juice in the jar i finish it,ha ha ha
baby biscuit, i have some baby has some,lol (well, it taste nice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->