What do you do with your childs old shoes ?

mama2b

Mummy & TTC
Reaction score
I seem to have built up a collection of shoes that Lucas has outgrown and not sure what to do with them ? I know some people ebay them but didn't think id make anything from it after fees. I guess the other option is charity shop?

Yeah it depends on the brands and condition of them whether you'd get anything on ebay. Any footwear my two get through is usually fit only for the bin :rofl:

Sometimes they are so worn out from nursery I bin them but some I sold on Ebay and the other ones I have bagged up ready for a carboot

i pass them on to my neice or give them to charity x

I've held on to all of Conner's old clothes/ bedding/ shoes etc. A lot of the stuff has come in handy now that my friends are starting to have children!! Hand me downs are wonderful and it saves you and other people a lot of money!!

Also, just yesterday, I took some of Conner's lightly worn clothes and I sold them to Once Upon a Child. I got enough money back to exchange his old clothes for some new summer clothes!! I think I only paid them a $5 difference!! If there is a "Once Upon a Child" near you, I highly recommended them!! :) I hardly ever buy Conner "new" clothes anymore. There is nothing wrong with buying "lightly worn" clothing for a fraction of the cost of new stuff!!! :) He has clothes that fit and are cute and my wallet isn't empty!!

I kept her first ones. All the rest have gone to the 'shoe bank' charaity thing at the supermarket

I kept her 1st ones. Some others are only fit for the bin but I have sold on others.

Think I might just give them to charity then. They are all from clarks but I buy them when they are in sale so usually half the price. Infact I bought a new pair yesterday for £8, £20 off !! I think if i was paying full price id be more inclined to stick them on ebay but the ones i have watched have only sold for a couple of pounds.

Try the sale/swap section on here, no fees then..x What sizes are they? :haha: x

I put the ones that are past it in the textile recycle bin, and pass the half decent ones onto a friends nephew.
Charlie has a far more impresive shoe collection than I do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->