What do you eat on an average day?

Wow you girls sound so healthy in comparison to me :rofl:

I usually get up and have a sweet tea and 2 slices of toast, then I'll sometimes have a banana or a galaxy caramel which I've been going mad for lately, then a lunch of a sandwich with either cheese, or bacon, chicken or tuna (I eat no more than 1 tuna sarnie a week heh!) then I might have a snack between lunch and dinner of Quavers (loving those atm) or a couple of crackers with cheese and pickled onions, then a cooked meal that usually has a salad or veggies with it. I try not to eat too late at night cos the food will sit really heavy in my stomach till I go to bed and I find it hard sleeping!

Sounds like me!! i do add the extra bit of fruit and veg too, and also cereal. but i do crave a mars bar!!!!!!! xxx

I have been eating hardly anything tbh, I just haven't had the appetite.

I tend to be fine one minute and then absolutely starving the next!

I do have my breakfast every day, it used to be bran flakes with raisins (a mock up of fruit and fibre I guess) but now I can't even think about having milk so I am having a dry piece of toast. Then maybe some dry cereal mid morning if I need to otherwise lunch time I'll have a sandwich or something, not a great deal.

I usually cook tea time but I get so full so quickly that I can't help but wonder if I'm eating enough in a day.

Drinking water like it's going out of fashion though. Oh and polo's are my life atm x

I tend to be fine one minute and then absolutely starving the next!

OMG how weird is the hunger? It just hits me and I feel like I havent eaten all day! There's no build up to it either! Sledgehammer comes to mind :rofl: It makes me feel quite sick till I've eaten!

At the beginning of my pregnancy, I felt SO ill and was physically sick a fair bit so I didn't fancy anything. I was mainly drinking strawberry nesquik and snacks here and there. My sickness is gone now thankfully so im able to eat much more. I don't always fancy a big meal though and I notice im hungrier at night.

Breakfast - Pitta/Humous with some salad (I know thats a strange breakfast) or some toast
Lunch - Whatever my little girl is having, maybe pasta, soup, a sandwich..
Dinner - Im so fussy with dinner recently, completely gone off my veg and im really fancying fatty naughty food! The thought of a roast turns my stomach at the min! Enjoying yogs for pud (the muller strawberry ones are my fave).
Evening - Goodies - want sweets more than chocolate!

Random other cravings - Ice or Ice Lollies (lots of them), super noodles, chips, egg mc muffins.. anything fatty basically, prawns, salami

Very!

It's crazy but it doesn't work so well if you're cooking because I have to eat there and then!!

Girls! You are sooooo lucky to eat what you eat!

The only normal meal I can have is my breakfast - 2 weetabix with youghurt. And 1 banana.

Then for lunch I have something like jacked potato (today had it with cod fishcake) and some salad.

And then I have just camomile tea.

The problem is, I vomit a lot. So whatever I eat for my lunch goes back. And I can't even think about food afterwards.

I do not snack, can't stand meat at the moment, any sweets, anything fatty, anything pickled, any fruit apart from bananas, most fish..... The list goes on and on :cry:
I just can't stand food.

The only thing what doesnt make me sick is weetabix and youghurt.
I am really tired of this and hope it is gonna pass soon....

All I seem to want is pig, berry's and home-made soup. :blush:

got up at 6m to make today's batch, split pea and lentil, had some for breakfast about 10.30. for lunch will be soup followed by gammon and baked potato, than for tea more soup and a pork sandwich, followed by mixed berry's.

it's the same most days except for work I swap lunch with tea. :dohh:

I'm drinking a heck of a lot of pure fruit juice too, I think that is what's keeping me regular. :rofl:

that said I suspect the Easter eggs will be here next Easter as I have completely gone of chocolate and junky foods.

I'm also getting through gallons of fruit juice. It's unexpected... I never really liked the stuff before...

Pretty much normal so far, theres a few foods ive gone off x

I'm not sure about pyramids! But i am eating pretty much constantly, just grazing all day every day but then having a decent evening meal most nights.

My tastes seem to be constantly changing but the past few days i have been eating a lot of cereal, salad, yoghurt and curry! Mmm.

I am going to be HUGE if i continue at this rate though, i never feel full. Which is odd because i know my digestive system has slowed down so you'd *think* i'd feel fuller for longer, but no sooner have i finished eating i am thinking about what i can eat next :blush:

Eating food and thinking about food to eat takes up a lot of my day. The rest is working, worrying and sleeping! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->