What do you find is the hardest thing to do

Well Helena is still small, so I just find it hard to entertain her all the time. She seems so bored if I leave her to play alone.

leavig her with the childminder...horrible.
trying to get out of school without hearing the snide comments...

mine is a bit trivial but trying to get things done, hes just so demanding i cant leave him to do anything without him crying he wants attention 24/7

h x

I always feel bad when I've told Faith off and I go in and check on her at night asleep looking so angelic and feel horrible that I'd told her off earlier in the day. I hate it when Ollie is crying with real tears and there's nothing I can do to soothe him x

Watching them when they're ill :( I hate this part of parenting, everytime they get sick I think the worst and I feel panic and the little ones haven't been well from early last week so that for me is the hardest thing about being a parent. We are supposed to make them better :(

mine is a bit trivial but trying to get things done, hes just so demanding i cant leave him to do anything without him crying he wants attention 24/7

h x

I agree! My DH's sister just bought us a jumperoo though and its great! Kathryn loves it, she kicks a lot and likes to be sitting up, so she'll jump in it for a while until she has a diaper or something. Oh, and how Kathryn hates the car seat, it's such a pain going out cause she'll scream getting strapped in, calm down a bit, then cry for most of the car ride and nothing we do calms her down.

Worst part so far was when she had her jabs! The crying was a real pain cry it made me cry too :(

I would agree with whoever said leaving them to go to work, i haven't done it yet but thinking about it makes me want to cry.

(i don't cry a lot really!)

the hardest things for me are when Angelynn is taking a poopy.. it really hurts her to pas them and she has tears and screams and I can't make her feel better :(
Also going to work is really tough. I worry about whether or not Jay is playing with her enough, if she's getting fed... while i'm at work all I do is think about her :(

The thing I feel is the hardest is when they are ill, I feel so sorry for them, esp. Dec, Dan can tell us what hurts Dec cant.
I also hate OH telling the kids off, we have had such arguments over it, I know he is right to tell them off but I just cant stand watching it, I feel so sorry for them.
Another thing I find hard is saying NO to sweets, I am really really paranoid about teeth, and I have a rule no sweets durning the week, only on a Friday night, and I hate it when you go to a restaurant and they offer the kids a lollypop after dinner :hissy: I hate having to take them off the kids and if you give in once well thats it.

atm is trying to calm him down and put him to sleep because he's teething

mines a mixture... she's been so poorly so the hardest thing for me is watching her ill and not knowing whats up, like toria and amy i no she's trying to tell me something but its hard to no what x

Watching them when they're ill :( I hate this part of parenting, everytime they get sick I think the worst and I feel panic and the little ones haven't been well from early last week so that for me is the hardest thing about being a parent. We are supposed to make them better :(

I agree that this is very difficult too.

The hardest thing I have to do with my son is bringing him to daycare and leaving him in the hands of a total stranger :( but its part of life

the second hardest thing is saying NO lol

mine is giving Ffion a bottle. she refuses to feed from me and it upsets me so much

I just can't tell her off properly I fold :blush: and also have the thing where if Daddy does it even the same as me I feel like hugging her because I feel so bad shes being told off lol!

listening to her cry. It breaks my heart. :(

I hate seeing them when they are ill and knowing theres nothing i can do to make them better.

I find getting things done really hard too.

Oh and telling callum off, which just doesnt work at all, he gives me a big toothy grin and then i just have to laugh and give him a big cuddle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->