What do you girls think?? Almost there??

Aries28

Reaction score
I have irregular cycles so ovulation is so hard to detect. Am I there, almost there? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 51
it is def looking good hun but i would try and stick to the same ones throughout as some give different results to others and it will just make it more confusing for you, i would get bding though :winkwink:

Thanks. I ran out mid cycle and thought I ordered same ones...which is why I missed the 10th. . At least we have :sex: covered on the 9th! It takes me forever to get a + opk. CD 42 now!

aww hun i know how frustrating that must be, its looking good though and atleast ya covered it anyway, looks like your off into the lovely 2ww :happydance:

hun ur last one cud well be ur positive! luked like mine when i got my +opk last cycle !!!
keep testing if u can, if it goes light again id say that was it! and if not it will go darker ......... happy bedding and hope u catch that lil eggie hun :)
good luck

Thanks girls! Sorry about ur loss bumski :( lost mine last cycle @ 6 wks. Not waiting to try though bc my cycles are so long! Praying u get ur BFP again soon. Camerashy-happy and healthy pregnancy!

Ok. So I have been testing a few days now...I thought maybe 8/11 or 8/12 was the day. Now im thinking I havent Ovd yet. No temp rise either. This is the latest test from today. They all seem to fade though after a day or two. Plus, instructions say false positive possible if results read after 5 min...is that true?

:thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG0048.jpg
    IMAG0048.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
did you find out if you ov hun?
gl to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads