what do you guys eat while breastfeeding I'm constantly hungry

purplesparkle

Reaction score
and trying to wean myself off eating so many biscuits and chocs. just had a healthy lunch but then had some cookies and milk after

I've not reached that yet. I'm still on the biscuits and pringles!

Not much. I have zero interest in food of late.

I can't stop eating either. Lost weight so fast after baby, and now I feel like I'm going to gain more weight than I even did while pregnant. I just eat eat eat.....I never feel full. Stalking this thread.

I eat a lot of salads and sandwiches, and then of course I'll have DH run to the store to get some chocolate :rofl:

I had a ferocious appetite in the early weeks. I'm almost at 6 months and it has calmed down for me.

It helped if I didn't buy that stuff so I had to go to the store if I really wanted it lol (or send dh :))

it's gone worse since got my 1 st period since giving birth with chocs and biscuits. plus I craved savoury food when pregnant my sweet tooth is definitely back lol

I thought I was doing well opting for salad today and not snacking on crap all day - I've now just eaten a bowl full of biscuits! Will be stalking as I need some ideas for healthy ways to satisfy my endless appetite.

Things which are easy to eat one handed! For snacks I eat grapes, cereal bars, nuts, raisins, rice cakes, biscuits, bananas, toast xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->