What do you guys think of this? Help!

Hatethewait85

Growing through Adoption!
Reaction score
So I'm scheduled for my next IUI tomorrow and wanted opinions on if the timing was right.

I had my CD11 scan on Tuesday. It showed 2 follicles on the left side each measuring at 18. My fs told me to check opk's twice a day starting Tuesday and if I didn't get a positive test by Friday afternoon, I should trigger with the ovidrel. Well this morning I got a positive opk so I called to schedule the IUI for tomorrow. I went to repeat the opk this afternoon and it was negative!! My fs told me to take the ovidrel ASAP and come in tomorrow as scheduled. What do you guys think?

The same thing happened last month- I checked opk's, got a positive on CD12 in the afternoon, a negative that evening, and a positive on CD13 AM. When I talked to my fs that time we scheduled the IUI on CD14- 24 hours after the second positive test. She said sometimes we have a "mini" LH surge before the real one and that could be why I had a positive, negative, positive. That IUI didn't work so I guess I'm glad we are trying something else this time...

Anyone else have something similar happen to them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->