What do you guys think?

Savasanna

Reaction score
Alright - so I'm using several methods this cycle to try to predict my ovulation. (My partner and I are inseminating using donor sperm so unfortunately I do not have the option to just have sex for the next week. Basically we HAVE to inseminate 12-24 hours before ovulation or it's a no go for us)

OPK - They're clearly getting there - but I'm not sure if a true + would mean the test line would be WAY darker than the control. Today's looks just a tad darker - but perhaps tomorrow's will be even more so. I used OPKs last month but not FR so this is my first month checking lines.

Saliva - appears to be in the transition phase, however, yesterday I was ferning LIKE CRAZY. BUT - I forgot to test yesterday morning (when I usually check) so I waiting 1.5 hours after I ate lunch before testing. So maybe the ferning could have been from eating?

BBT - appears to say ovulation hasn't happened yet. I'm thinking before I ovulation my temp will probably show another dip, similar to the two that have happened before. Does your temp dip the day of ovulation?

CM - I was starting to get some EWCM yesterday, but today it appears to be back to watery.

Cervix - slightly open but still sitting low.

Cramping - I've been feeling ovulation cramps since about Friday/Saturday. Last month I o cramped for about 6 days before ovulating, although that was unusual for me.

I was thinking I was on track to ovulate today/tomorrow.. but today's signs seem to have let off a little. Honestly, everything seems to point to I'm still a few days away, except for the stupid OPKs which seem pretty close to positive.

All this timing! What do you think?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
  • BBT.jpg
    BBT.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
After reviewing this post I think I may have officially hit crazy person status. haha.

CD 11 and 12 look positive to me however as the temp doesnt correlate, i would have imagined your body geared up to but didnt ovulate

try using fertility friend to plot your temps, its much clearer. good luck!xx

CD11&12 do look positive to me as well sometimes it takes a few days for temps to show ovulation has occurred that's Why opks predict ovulation and bbt confirms it. So I don't think u need to keep on with opks it will drive u crazy because sometimes a surge can last a couple days.....and once u get a pos one (CD11) you are set to ovukaye 12-48 hrs from the positive so it is possible to keep getting pos opks. Just save em ... U don't need to keep testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->