What do you guys think?

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm confused about what could be happening with me. I have not temped or done opks.

Cd 1 was dec 11

I assumed my fertile window was dec 31-jan 12ish since I have had long cycles so we bded every day then, and a few times in the week before and after. I had sharp pains on one side a few different times, the 3rd, 9th, and 18th. We also bded twice on the 19th, incase I oed late and the 18th was around o time. I was really nauseaus and had super tender breasts that week. Was starting to wonder if I was maybe pregnant.

I had really really thin light spotting mixed with cm on the 24th, then af showed up on 25th, was lighter than usual and a browner, but def not spotting. Continued the next morning but by evening was gone. Now I have fairly constant pinching pain in my left lower abdomen and breasts are a bit tender again.

So now I'm second guessing. Af is usually 5 days for me, is it possible this was not my period???

I was certain it was, I even was drinking wine, thought I was out! But that's the shortest weirdest af for me! Is it possible I'm not out after all or is it in my head?

Help please!

I took one last night, bfn :( is it worth testing again tomorrow? Was I maybe too early?

I'd give it another couple of days, just in case your cycle is running a little long, and test again to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->