What do you ladies think?

DeWitt MI

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am just wondering what the chances of me being pregnant are. You see, (and I'm sorry if this tmi for some) here are my latest dates:
Beginning of last period: February 23
Estimated Ovulation: March 9
Expected period: March 23

Now, here's where it get's tricky. My husband and I have been using natural family planning. However, we bd'd on Thursday March 1st (right before going to bed.) And he c*** inside. And then again on Sat. march 3rd, except he withdrew. (although, I'm pretty sure he hit that area on accident.) Anyways, by monday, March 5th, I had fertile CM. (it was quite unusual for my cycle...I usually have the creamy cm before the fertile. But the fertile definitely showed up on monday the 5th, with no pre-fertile cm) Then the fertile CM lasted from Monday, all the way through wednesday. I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate until Wednesday the 7th. However, I'm not sure. We also bd'd again on wednesday, the 7th. And again, he withdrew. (and again, I did not really get "too" out of the way.)

I have a few questions. The first is, how long can sperm truly survive inside me? Also, just last night, we bd'd again. However, afterwards, I went to clean myself up and had some spotting. I went to bed, and got up this morning to more spotting. Nothing real heavy, at all. Only when I wiped. And the scanty spotting lasted all today until mid afternoon and only a light brown. While, I'm sure it was probably just b/c of our activity last night, could this have been implantation bleeding?

I really WANT to be pregnant again. But also trying to respect my husband through his wishes of waiting a few more months. What do you think my chances of having conceived are???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->