What do you NOT want to receive for Christmas?

Smelly sets, DH was shocked when I was cleaning my wardrobe at the number of them. Yes l love a bath but I don't get through that much bubble bath etc

Kitchen / house gadget's my mil gave me a window vac one year!

Smelly sets, DH was shocked when I was cleaning my wardrobe at the number of them. Yes l love a bath but I don't get through that much bubble bath etc

Kitchen / house gadget's my mil gave me a window vac one year!

My MIL once got me microwave steam bags for vegetables!

I'd be chuffed with either of those, I'm a massive loser :haha:

Hungry hippos. For about 4 years running I got the game from my parents. I must have realy loved it. Every year i remind my mother not to get it for me.

Toiletries - I usually love toiletries but I have tonnes so have asked people not to get me any.

Housecoats/slippers - as above.

Clothes - I'm being really good with eating and hoping to lose more weight! Though people usually don't buy me clothes other than jumpers which I don't mind!

Another vote for cheap bath sets, I like my luxury bits. Also one particular friend always gets me red wine and i hate the stuff... bizarrely so does she so I dont get it!
Im also funny about perfume x

Another vote for cheap bath sets, I like my luxury bits. Also one particular friend always gets me red wine and i hate the stuff... bizarrely so does she so I dont get it!
Im also funny about perfume x

She is probably re-gifting wine given to her :haha:

A friend of mine (best mates for years!) once got me a bath set...We didnt even own a bath! The number of times she had been to our house as well meant she had no excuse!
I dread anything from my great nan. She is 93 and gives us all sorts of crap like used makeup and crayons. For my wedding she gave me 50 year old towels that had been sat in her wardrobe unused since forever! They stank and were peach with white lace:sick:

Bath sets, lotions, perfumes, make up. I have pretty sensitive skin so have to be picky with what I use and I also don't care for a lot of scents. The only person I don't mind buying these things for me is my mother because she always seems to understand me perfectly and seems to know just what kinds I prefer. :)

The only other thing that comes to mind is a used bra. :haha: One year my great aunt, who was losing her mental state a bit obviously, very graciously gave me a present, she forgot most people. I opened it up and it was a yellowed, used, old bra. At least it gave me a funny story to tell people and she meant well. :p

Clothes, cheap lotion stuff a lot of people already mentioned. Honestly as long as some thought was put into it I am good !

Gift cards for movies/dinner. We get these every year but we don't have a babysitter so they go unused.

bath sets as I don't have a bath!!!

This will sound so ungrateful, but hand knitted socks from Mil.
I feel bad because I know how much work goes into them z but they are uncomfortable and slip on my floors and always in an ugly colour. Its like she saves the ugliest wool for me. I honestly appreciate other hand knitted things, like when she made the boys jumpers or scarves, but it's just the socks.
Also Ferrero Roche or however it's spelt. She always buys it for me but the last 2 years the wafer layer just under the chocolate has been a soft like they are out of date or something.

im another who doesnt like bath sets. i only really like soap and glory and even that i dont use often.. still using what i got last xmas!!! :dohh:

luckily my in laws use a xmas list system so that no one gets given anything they wouldnt use lol

Jewelry. I don't wear it ever, everyone buys me it.

My nan buys me ear rings every year without fail. I don't even have my ears pierced!

See I adore getting bath stuff, I have a lovely bubble bath every night without fail. However I am a fussy mare and only like quality stuff. Cheap sets are wasted here too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->