What do you see in this picture? Optical Illusion

Libra Mariah

Reaction score
In one of my psychology courses my proffessor showed us this pic and told us to tell what we saw? What do you see? There are two lady's can you find both of them?::thumbup::flower:

I have added more pics to this thready on this page https://www.babyandbump.com/just-fun/282886-do-you-see-picture-optical-illusion-2.html#post4553095

Attachments

• Optical Illusion.gif
    Optical Illusion.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 27
yeh i see both an old lady with a feather and a younger lady looking away :D

I see both, but the young lady first.

Ive heard about this image, and how it can relate to how the viewer sees themselves

Ok so I notice a lot of you are only seeing the young lady with the feather. Kind of stare at the young lady's jaw line and you will notice it starts to look like the nose of an old lady. Then you should see a old lady who resembles a witch in a fair tale. The young lady's ear is the eye of the old lady. The young lad's fur is the old lady's shoulders. I hope this helps. This one was kind of tricky a lot of people in my class had troubles find the two lady's also! I love to look at optical illusion art!

Hello.
Wow!! Outstanding Illusion.
FIrst, I couldn't see both lady, I could see only one old lady with feather then I started to see with stearing then I saw that one lady and younger lady was looking awy!!

I saw the young lady first and then about three seconds later the old one......what does it mean if you can see both or if you can only see one? Brilliant though aren't they :thumbup:

I saw the young lady first and then about three seconds later the old one......what does it mean if you can see both or if you can only see one? Brilliant though aren't they :thumbup:

It just shows how diffrent people perceive things diffrently.:hugs:
I am about to add some more pics to this thread! I hope you all can guess what they are!!!

Here are a few more optical illusion pics that I found. :wohoo:

1. The first one is similar to the first photo I posted. There are two woman in it. If you look at it one way it is a young girl. If you look at it another way it is a old witch looking woman.

2. The second picture do you see a protrait of Jesus or a bunch of people surrounding him on a donkey?

3. Do you see an older mans face or a young lady reading a book?

4. Do you see an old man or man on a horse leaving another man sleeping?

I love looking at optical illusion photo!:blush:

Attachments

• old-woman_or_young-girl.jpg
    old-woman_or_young-girl.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 8
  • jesus-christ.jpg
    jesus-christ.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 15
  • scary-optical-illusions-figure.jpg
    scary-optical-illusions-figure.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 10
  • how_many_faces_illusions.jpg
    how_many_faces_illusions.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 11
The first post, it took me forever to see the old lady! :rofl:

Most people that I have showed the first picture to say the same thing! LOL

I think it's because the first photo is more detailed with the younger woman... so you would expect the old lady to be detailed like that as well... so the fact that it was drawn in a different style, kind of threw me off! lol

Ok so I notice a lot of you are only seeing the young lady with the feather. Kind of stare at the young lady's jaw line and you will notice it starts to look like the nose of an old lady. Then you should see a old lady who resembles a witch in a fair tale. The young lady's ear is the eye of the old lady. The young lad's fur is the old lady's shoulders. I hope this helps. This one was kind of tricky a lot of people in my class had troubles find the two lady's also! I love to look at optical illusion art!
I could only see the young lady until I read this! Very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->