What do you see in this picture? Optical Illusion

I was the complete opposite! I could only see the old lady (in the first posst) until I read how to find the old lady and worked it out backwards lol x

As a known lover of optical illusions I should not expect any new ones xD. In my secondary school this hung in the little room of the janitor :p(and the room had a windowso one could always see it)

I only seen the young lady at first but then s squinted my eyes and seen the old lady too. I love things like this!! :thumbup:

I absolutely love illusions.

Ive seen the first one before...not sure if i saw it first time but because i know its there I did this time!!
x

It took me a while to see them both, old lady was a bit elusive for me at first.

i have been lookin at the 1st picture 4 a while now, i can only see the old lady..i cannot see the young lady :shrug:

Here are a few more optical illusion pics that I found. :wohoo:

1. The first one is similar to the first photo I posted. There are two woman in it. If you look at it one way it is a young girl. If you look at it another way it is a old witch looking woman.

2. The second picture do you see a protrait of Jesus or a bunch of people surrounding him on a donkey?

3. Do you see an older mans face or a young lady reading a book?

4. Do you see an old man or man on a horse leaving another man sleeping?

I love looking at optical illusion photo!:blush:

I can see both on all of them :amartass: :p

Here are a few more optical illusion pics that I found. :wohoo:

1. The first one is similar to the first photo I posted. There are two woman in it. If you look at it one way it is a young girl. If you look at it another way it is a old witch looking woman.

2. The second picture do you see a protrait of Jesus or a bunch of people surrounding him on a donkey?

3. Do you see an older mans face or a young lady reading a book?

4. Do you see an old man or man on a horse leaving another man sleeping?

I love looking at optical illusion photo!:blush:

The other day I saw another optical illusion photo that was amazing. I wish I could find it online so I can post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->