What do you snack on?

starlight1

Reaction score
I try to just snack on fruit but I would like to know some other healthy snacks. X

I don't really snack anymore, but on slimming world I can snack on fat free yogurts, jellies, any meat with the fat cut off, home made hoummous with carrot sticks etc. loads of stuff! Xx

Greek yogurt- the fat free kind with no added sugar.

I usually snack on fruit during the day but at night if I want something I'll sometimes have some popcorn :)

fruit and veggies mostly here--they are quick and easy for me which is a must in the afternoon with both kiddos home and me running around waiting on them (their snack time too :haha:)

In the evenings I'll have a granola bar or a skinny cow ice cream

I love a tin of green giant sweetcorn. I don't like fruit so I normally end up eating a weight watchers cake or a couple of malteasers xx

I love steamed veggies with a bit of cheese or cottage cheese- or popcorn YUM! Cheese sticks are good too. Or- Banana or apples are great with a little Peanut Butter! I also love my turkery peperoni (as it's low fat/calories)- it's good with some crackers too or all alone... let's see... I do like cereal too for a nice evening treat- lower cal with non-fat milk :) There are more regular snacks too- these are just some of my odd favs! LOL

The diet Im following tells me to not to eat too much fruit. Ill snack on meat , cheese, crab sticks, greek full fat yoghurt with berries in (sometimes)

*Fruit Bowl School Bars - Made from fruit puree, dried fruit and fruit juice. Counts as one of your 5-a-day.
*Cashews or pistachios.
*Tinned fruit in juice.
*Babybels.

:flower:

Fruit, veg and hummus, olives , yogurts and if I'm feeling really pecking I have porridge (

fruit, olives, cheese, after a workout I have a protein snack and a glass of milk. Rice crackers ( but I portion them and put the pack away) . Nuts are a good one especially almonds. Or a tin of plain low fat tuna. If I'm carving sweet. I'l have Greek yogurt with a little honey in it. Yes its still sugar but it's the better for u kind. Or a couple of squares of very dark chocolate. better then milk and it's so strong u only need a little. I'm a chocoholic ( could put away a block easy). I find if I substitue what I love with something healthier and then very rarely have the odd fatty treat I don't feel deprived.

Fruit
Natural yoghurt with some honey
Cup of homemade veg soup
Couple of digestives
Homemade frozen yoghurt
Kit Kat (2 fingers)
Ice lolly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads