What do you think? Do you believe in fate?

beadyeyes

Reaction score
I got married on Saturday (5th December). My OH are onto cycle #3 of TTC. On the Friday before the wedding I went to see my reflexologist and she said I was about to ovulate from my right ovary (within the next 48 hours). Obviously we didn't BD that night because it was the night before the wedding and I was at my parents' house. So I am hoping for a wedding night conception - which would be just so perfect!! My temps have been perfect this month and, though I don't know exactly when I ovulated over the weekend, it was definitely at some point over those two days when I didn't temp (I didn't temp on morning of wedding or day after) as I've since had high temps. Something has just feels right this month. I've not been as stressed etc. It just feels like the right time. Am I being silly for getting my hopes up for a Christmas BFP?? Something just feels different. Not physically. I don't know, just different!! Does anyone believe in fate? Or that things happen like this?

hi didnt wanna read n run! but i belive in fate! fingers crossed for u and u get a crimbo bfp

No, I don't believe in fate and I'd be wary of taking medical advice from a reflexologist. I sincerely hope you do get pregnant, and a positive mental attitude is a good thing, but you did ask.

I'm not taking medical advice from her. FWIW she is a very experienced reflexologist experienced in treating infertile women successfully. I'm not infertile (that I know of) and I don't go to her for that, just for relaxation which is important for me. I just thought that it was interesting, especially as she had no idea where I was in my cycle and I will have ovulated very soon after she said due to the temp rise I've observed.

Definitely believe in fate hun

Good Luck :dust: to you xxxxxx

Hmmmm I don't know if I believe in fate as such, but I do believe in what will be will be and it will all work out when its meant to. Actually saying that I guess they're very similar things. It sounds like you DTD at the right time and being extra relaxed this month may be the key!! I hope so, good luck I look forward to hearing your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->