What do you think?! It's so light :( UPDATE on pg 3!!

RandaPanda

Reaction score
I'm guessing I'm about 12dpo at most. I'm on CD 26 and we only BDd on CD 13.

I just had a miscarriage at 7 weeks on March 17th, and my tests were light like this. I'm worried it's another or even a chemical as I feel vaguely like AF is coming.

What do you think? <3

Attachments

• IMG_20180507_074847365.jpg
    IMG_20180507_074847365.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 75
My very first couple days of BFP's were light like this. :dust:

For 12dpo that looks great to me x

Thats great line for the dollar store tests at 12 dpo my digi was positive and my dollar store tests were lighter then that congrats

Thank you so much! I needed this reassurance, and hopefully now I'll take a breath and be able to be a little excited that we may have our third and final LO to complete our family <3

Happy and healthy 9months . Your ticker says 13 weeks ...x (just incase you weren't sure ) x

Happy and healthy 9months . Your ticker says 13 weeks ...x (just incase you weren't sure ) x

Thanks!
That was from my miscarriage and I didn't come back on to change it after. I'll have to change that!

Congrats RandaPanda! Wishing you nothing but a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I had created a separate post, but here's my test from today - 15dpo (or maybe 14, but I'm trying not to become too invested in this, so I'm being conservative with my guess of when I O'd... The only day we dtd was CD13 though) Do you think it's too light for 14/15dpo? (I know some people say strength of the line doesn't really indicate pregnancy progress...)

My beta taken yesterday was at 233. I'm hopeful, but for some reason, my Dr. is saying that I have only a very slight rise in pregnancy hormones, and doesn't seem convinced this one will stick either :( I don't think he has any reason to think that yet though!

Attachments

• IMG_20180510_152830506.jpg
    IMG_20180510_152830506.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 46
It looks like a fine line to me and those numbers seem good to me for 14dpo .i think your dr is being ridiculous . You have to compare two numbers to see if its a viable pregnancy. Which should be checked again in two days time. Then he can go from there . Have hope x

This morning's test. Looks like it's getting darker to me! I'm going to go for my second blood test on Monday. I know my Dr wanted me to wait a full week, but I think that's strange, and Monday would be five days. I'm guessing that if my original has basically quadrupled, that's good. Fingers x'd for Monday. I know I'll still be POSs all weekend :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20180511_071904404_LL.jpg
    IMG_20180511_071904404_LL.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 35
Beautiful progression Randa! I think your doctor needs to keep quiet until he has the second results. I think 5 days is more than enough time in between.

All the lines in all the tests looks great!!! :cloud9:. Your Dr is acting crazy, the blood test and pregnancy tests line up just perfect :hugs:. Congrats Mama!!!

Our LO's are about the same age, and we're pregnant together at th e same time!! :happydance:

Feel free to join us in the January Snowdrops group!! It's in the pregnancy group section :).

Wow that last test is beautifully dark ..and hopefully the blood tests come back great .xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->