What do you think of bumps?!

Belgiansunset

Ellie's Mummy
Reaction score
I think pregnant bellies look really nice. I don't think I'm just being biased because I want to get pregnant, I've always thought so. And I have a friend who thinks they look horrible. What do you reckon?

https://images.teamsugar.com/modules/smileys/examples/PregnantSmiley.gif

https://ghettointellect.com/smilies/smilie_schwanger1.gif

I think they look lovely :)

Really shows the female body off, in a beautiful way!

Its the most natural thing for us women ever!!
I love pregnant bellies and cant wait to have one- one day! hehe
xx

I love them, and cannot wait until i have one. I often catch myself staring at ladies with bumps without even realising i'm doing it :blush: xx

I love them, most natural, beautiful thing in the world, and the stretchmarks that come with them! xxx

I love looking at them but when it came to myself being pregnant I just felt like I looked like a whale lol.

I think bumpas are lovely....except the ones that are hanging out of tops....personally i think thats looks trashy IMO.
But i don't thnk anyone should feel ashamed/embarrassed about their bump x

I loved having a bump, and can't wait until I am pregant again.

...but i don't like the mess they leave behind them! LOL My baby is 9 months old now and my tummy still hasn't recovered. I don't think it ever will :(

i think bumps are georgous. Female form in all its glory.
Wether i will feel like that when i have gone through the process of losing my tummy (not far off a bump right now!) to only get the bumb back, im not so sure :rofl:

i love bumps!! because with a big bump, no one would see how flabby my tummy is, it would all look nice and taut :rofl:

bumps are beautiful.xx

I think bumps are beautiful! I cant' wait to have one!!!

Our hearing aid person @ work can't stand pg women.

Don't know what she does when there are staff members pg. The sight of someone pg make her feel sick apparently.

She's always moaning about something so I think I'm going on mission get pg to p her off lol:)

Our hearing aid person @ work can't stand pg women.

Don't know what she does when there are staff members pg. The sight of someone pg make her feel sick apparently.

She's always moaning about something so I think I'm going on mission get pg to p her off lol:)

HaHa Too Right Caroline!!!

I love bumps, they are femininity to the max. I can not wait to have a bump in the future.:cloud9:

xxx

I think its lovely I can't wait to have one of my own

Ive always thought there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman, they always look so happy and stunning...cant wait til my bump gets bigger

i have always been scared to death of them. i dont want anybody to accidentally bump into them, that makes me feel like an emergency and that they might explode. they remind me of the movie aliens.
but since i TTC, my feelings have changed, and now i find them to be one of the cutest thing, that i want to have myself.

I think bumps are wonderful.
When my friend was pregnant last year I couldn't stop touching it and looking at it... I cant wait till I have my own.
And I wouldn't mind the stretch marks either, I already have a load from losing weight and putting it back on again and the losing it again.
Oh well.... Its all part and parcel of the mummy package :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"