What Do You Think of This Boys Name?

LockandKey

Reaction score
Wednesday we found out we are expecting a little :blue: bundle, so what do you think of Everett Samuel to go with Nora Anne? Do you think it would sound alright on a boy? Could it age well?

Love Everett, that was one of my choices, OH didn't like it.

I like it and it goes well with Nora too xx

I like it! It's uncommon and goes well with your other child's name!

I like it and agree it goes well with Nora Ann

I like it! The only thing is (and this is my obsession!) what would it be shortened to and do you like the nickname?
I only say this as I have rejected loads of names when I don't like the nickname. I like my name but I don't like the shortened version and its a bloody pain when I have to correct people, I know they think I'm being rude but I just don't like it! Ie Victoria/Vicky, Samantha, Sam etc.

I think they go really well together :thumbup:. Congrats on your blue bundle :flower:

Love Everett, its on my list as well ;) as for nicknames-Rhett when he's older? We had one baby at the daycare with this name, he kind of didn't ever get a nickname at least not from us.

I did consider what nickname to give him before, but we have never been a big nicknames family, Nora doesn't have a nick name, DH doesn't have one, and neither do I. If anything, my aunt or mom will take care of the nickname as they are more creative with stuff like that :flower:

I did consider what nickname to give him before, but we have never been a big nicknames family, Nora doesn't have a nick name, DH doesn't have one, and neither do I. If anything, my aunt or mom will take care of the nickname as they are more creative with stuff like that :flower:

I think nicknames are more fun when they are spur of the moment, not planned before birth. I thought Logan wouldnt have a nickname but now I call him Bear loads (Logie-Bear seemed to just stick:haha:) Not sure how this bump will get a nickname with the name of Eric :haha:

Its a fab name-choice btw :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->