What do you think of this one?

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
We haven't found out the gender yet but I'm strongly feeling boy this time! Just in case, I've been going through hundreds of boy names. I have a son named Caiden, a daughter named Aria and now this new baby on the way. I keep coming back to the name Rowan. Rowan Michael. My mother really doesn't like it but I'm so drawn to it for some reason. My husband doesn't have much of an opinion on any names so he's no help. What do you guys think of Rowan? Is it awful?!

Love it.. I was drawn to Roland, which is similar... If this baby had been a boy, would have probably been Roland Matthew.

I like it a lot :) my husband doesn't so it isn't on our list but if it was just me it would be.

It goes very well with your others children's names :)

It goes very well with your others children's names :)

Thank you! :) Happy to hear it's not such an awful name after all! Sometimes it's hard when you have a family member in your ear trying to convince you otherwise!

Don't stress about it, no one likes our kids names AT ALL. My FIL refused to call Thomas by name until recently, just referred to him as "boy" or "the young fella". Rowan is a great name!

I like it too! I'm not sharing name preferences with family or friends because I'm simply not interested in their opinions. This is between oh, myself & bebe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->