what do you think? positive?

LuckyLadee

Reaction score
Thoughts?? I have def been negative when using the ovulation sticks but this one from today looks positive?? Just want to check with you all... so does this mean it's time to bd right now??? First time tried this method etc and a little excited to see what I think is a positive reading..

Attachments

• 2014-06-07 11.03.40.jpg
    2014-06-07 11.03.40.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 28
The test line still looks a little lighter than the control line but it's certainly very close, keep testing but in the mean time definitly DTD :)

I wouldn't DTD right now, I'd wait for tonight or tomorrow. Definitely test later today/tonight to see if it gets darker but remember, a surge just means you'll O in 12-36hrs, even as late as 48hrs later, so you can save some of the love'in for later.

Thankyou ladies.
I will do another ovulation test today to see what that reverals. Dtd this morning (I know tmi lol sorry) so we'll keep 'bd'ing for the next few days. Af is due around the 13th if I go by my calender on my wall. I did have my implanin removed after 2 years. It's been out for just over 2 weeks now so all this tracking is totally new so wrapped to have this community to bounce ideas and facts off.
Thabk you lovely ladies. Really appreciate it ��������������

Okey Dokey... second day with a positive... I think the test line is darker today... I have what I would normally call Period Pain...

We dtd this morning and can't see why we wouldn't tonight :winkwink: so hoping we catch that little egg :happydance:

Will do another test tomorrow and see what it shows.

question though... when doing these tests and temping... how do you work out which day you actually ovulated? does your temp rise or lower? As you can see from my chart, my temp dropped on Friday then rose on Sat and today it's dropped a little.

Here's hoping. :flower:

Attachments

• 20140608_125930[1].jpg
    20140608_125930[1].jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 8
Sorry... attached this time :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20140608_125930.jpg
    20140608_125930.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 3
Are you sure your AF is due in 5 days? You can't be ovulating if that's right? Did you mean 23rd? xx

Hi Jen,

Going by my calender on my wall... I should be due for AF on the 13th... but then again, I have just had the Implanon removed just over two weeks ago so maybe that's put a spanner in the works? I have the usual aches that I have when AF is due so feels like she is about to arrive tomorrow but then I have the tests... slightly confused? Yes I am. lol So I guess I am just flying blind at this point Jen.

From reading posts on here, I have a little window when we should be making the most of our time before AF arrives if we aren't successful. And AF should arrive about 2 weeks after ovulation... so if AF doesn't arrive within 3 weeks we test to see if we are lucky? lol, so much for just relaxing and seeing what happens... :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->