What do you think the chances are...

DecemberWait

Reaction score
So I already have a thread but this is a bit different so I wanted to draw some more opinions...

My DH and I have been DTD pretty much every or every other day since CD5. Today is CD20. On CD18 I got this OPK late in the evening. It appears to be positive to me even though the dye is lighter than some tests I have taken since the test line is the same darkness (even a little darker) than the control line. Would you ladies agree? That same evening DH and I DTD with Conceive+.

https://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l619/TrioOfFluff/lh.jpg

That was Saturday night...

Then on Sunday (CD19) during the day I got this, which is CLEARLY a very dark positive. However, I heard that you should start counting down to O after your first positive, which I think was the test I posted first (CD18). Later the same day/night of the very positive OPK, my tests were negative...still dark, but negative. They have been negative since Sunday night (CD19).

https://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l619/TrioOfFluff/pos.jpg

Symptom wise I actually had cramps on Friday AM (CD17) and a big EWCM blob with pinkish-red blood streaks later on in the evening that same day which seemed like O symptoms, but perhaps they were PRE-O symptoms? I had some more cramping last night (CD19).

So what I am asking is what do you think the chances are that I have already ovulated? I am asking because DH and I could not DTD last night and we cannot DTD tonight OR tomorrow...our next opportunity won't be until mid-week. So we DTD about 48 hours ago at this point but if I already ovulated then that seems fine. It really stunk not being able to DTD after that REALLY positive OPK!

Oh well...I'll just have to wait and see and maybe still DTD mid-week anyway just for fun :haha:

Did you test on CD 17? For me, I could 1dpo to be the day AFTER my very dark positive, like the one in your second pic. I always get AF 15 days later do it seems to work out right for me. Everyone is different though. IF AF shows then count back 15 days (if you have a 'normal' LP and that should be the day that you O'd. Hope that makes sense.

I actually didn't test on CD17 :(. So you do think my CD18 test is positive?

It does look positive. But I would say CD19 is your true positive and that CD20 should be classed as 1dpo xx

Ok I am on CD23 and was counting myself as 4DPO which would line up. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->