what do you think? this is the darkest ive had - i think!

pichi

TTC on hold
Reaction score
hey, just wondering what you think of this OPK. i done it this afternoon at around 3pm

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/IMG00185-20100115-1608.jpg​

this is one i took on the 9th at a slightly earlier time

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/IMG00178-20100109-1200.jpg​

the 2nd one i know isn't a positive because it is still quite light but the one taken today looks slightly darker down the left side...

wishful thinking probably but it would be nice to hear from you girls :)

Your first one is just about as dark as mine and it was the darkest one i got through my whole cycle!! So, I'm assuming it was my positive!!!! https://i47.tinypic.com/rruzdl.jpg

i got a darker one the day after posting this ^___^ and today i got a REALLY dark +OPK so yay! you may get the same result

(left line = test, right line = control)

Attachments

• pos, sat night.jpg
    pos, sat night.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 103
WOW, that is a definite POS+. I thought that mine was the darkest I have ever seen until now. Now I am not so sure that mine is a pos OPK. Maybe you can take a look, please.

OPK-CD11.jpg

WOW, that is a definite POS+. I thought that mine was the darkest I have ever seen until now. Now I am not so sure that mine is a pos OPK. Maybe you can take a look, please.

View attachment 57503

Are you testing twice a day?? I have been missing the surge..it looks like you are getting really close to a postive if not already there. Keep testing to see if you get light again. Thank you for post on mine. I appriate it so much. Good luck and super sticky baby dust to us all!! God bless

Thank you Reedsgirl!!

I will just keep BDing everyday, just to make sure I dont miss the little egg.:thumbup:

:hugs::sex::dust:

Good luck, and keep me posted. What CD are you today, I am CD 11. Maybe we are on the same cycle. FX'ed

jappygirl76 : take a test again at around 11 tomorrow and you may find your OPK is far darker :)

done another today and its faint so i guess i caught the surge ^__^ yay

Thank you Reedsgirl!!

I will just keep BDing everyday, just to make sure I dont miss the little egg.:thumbup:

:hugs::sex::dust:

Good luck, and keep me posted. What CD are you today, I am CD 11. Maybe we are on the same cycle. FX'ed

I am a little bit ahead of you and on cycle day 16..so I guess officially in my 2ww since I caught my surge on cycle day 12. I am still amazed by this cause for the past 9 months I really thought I was not OVing since I didn't ever start testing til cycle day 13 cause I thought I Ov on cycle day 14/15. I am really excited for the most part this month thinking I may have caught the eggie in time. I do not temp but if I do not get my BFP this month I am going to start(that is if I can sleep). Well good luck and keep us informed.

Hey Reedsgirl,

Well I tested again this afternoon, and the OPK was definitely negative. I am feeling very positive about this month as well. I thought the same thing about me not OVing, but I kinda had a feeling that it was happening earlier than we had thought. So, we will just keep our fingers crossed.

Good luck and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"