What do you think? *UPDATE*

Caseyface

Reaction score
I’m 35, mum to a 7 year old boy. Decided to start TTC again last month. Have been off the pill since mid April. Have calculated when period was last and tried to work out as best i can when i’m due again, but predicting i’m due on in 4 days.

Only symptoms so far are vivid dreams and this morning i was absolutely boiling. I don’t chart or anything but reckon i’m around 9dpo so still early to test i know. But done a clear blue (not digital) feel like i can see a faint line (extremely faint) but could just be my eyes playing tricks.

Do your worst girls, what do you reckon?

Thanks x

Attachments

• 03F7E8B8-5DFB-4F8F-B3B7-9F6ADF9DA4AE.jpg
    03F7E8B8-5DFB-4F8F-B3B7-9F6ADF9DA4AE.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 101
I don't see anything, but it's early. Blue dyes are awful to use because of nasty evaps.

Thanks ladies. Keep looking at it, but know i shouldn't because of evap and the fact i'm probably testing too early. I know it's hard to see on that pic but swear i could see a slight line. x

I cant see it but blue dyes are the worst. Im not even sure why they still make them ! GL x still early

Thanks guys. Did a pink one and nothing on there. So far nothing to report.

This mornings...

Attachments

• 5E6CD557-6F98-443F-9977-2065BA861B48.jpg
    5E6CD557-6F98-443F-9977-2065BA861B48.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 84
I can see that ! Was the pic taken before the 5 mins or after ? I really hope this is the start of your bfp x

Within the timeframe Ama. Still doubting myself as feel a bit ‘periody’ so trying not to get my hopes up too much ��

I would say bfp ...but i would get a FRER or a different brand test just to be sure. I stopped liking ICs as was getting questionable lines on them last month. The cramps and AF feeling is very normal in early pregnancy tho . Good luck x

That is clear as day. Looking good. With both my pregnancy's, it felt like I was going to start my period any moment the first few weeks. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->