What Do You Think You Will Have?

I'm getting the Girl vibe with mine, so thats my guess :)

Thought it might be fun to being this thread back and compare notes...

Who was right....who was wrong?

I was right, Jase was wrong lol

x

I have a feeling mine is a boy.

But Im not fussed either way, as long as its healthy.

OMG Suz LMAO What you like :rofl:

I want a girl mind but I think it is a boy for some reason ....

Same here, I keep having dreams it's a boy, although last night it ended up that my family played a trick on me and it was really a girl :rofl: weird

I am hoping for a lil girl bit lets see in 4 weeks timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want a girl so badly. I keep having girl dreams as well.

I knew it was a boy from the beginning, and I was right! Motherly instinct already I guess! :rofl:

I would love a girl but I have a feeling its a boy, especially after having dreams about it being boy, the dreams were right last time with my son. Either way I'll be happy though :cloud9:

I always wanted a boy first so my other kids had a bigbrother as i always wanted one, but now i'mpregnant we both want a girl, well eggy is being called a girls name at the moment so we see

i voted girl anyway

I think I'll have another girl lol
but a boy would b nice, but a girl would still b fab :)

I think it is probably a girl just because the large majority of both my family and DH's are girls :rofl: I asked DH what he wanted and he said he didn't know, both had their own set of problems (still in shock poor guy) :rofl:

I voted Boy! I'm not getting a strong vibe about it yet though. With our first I KNEW I was having a girl. This time I wouldn't be suprised if we have another girl, but I think I'd like a boy, since we have one girl and we're only going to have two kids, so one of each would be nice.

I think i'm having a boy, i don't have to wait that long to find out now!!

Both me and DH are thinking our little one will be a boy, but we won't find out until he/she is born (unless he/she is a flasher at the scan next week...fingers crossed ;))

Before i got pregnant i always said i want boys, but now that i am i aint that fussed.... suppose have got used to the idea its 50/50 lol

My OH always wanted a girl but now he's saying boy so he can do all the manly stuff together like footie and boxing etc etc lol

Decided i am going to find out as soon as possible tho

A few weeks before I found out I was prego, prob around the time of implantation, I had a dream that I had a little boy and it was super real. I was holding him and I remember what he looked like and everything. So when I first found out I swore it was a boy. But all my dreams since then have been little girls. And I kinda just have a feeling its a girl, but I dont know if thats because I have always wanted a little girl... anyway, I guess we will just have to wait and see!

I took a little poll in my family and my mom, brother and husband all think its a boy and my dad and I think its a girl... we will see who is right! My dad already asks how his granddaughter is doing lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->