What do you think???

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Here is todays opk which ive done at 2pm. Its the opk on the bottom. What do you think? Is it darker? Is it a positive yet? :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_4621todays.jpg
    IMG_4621todays.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 22
I think it looks positive! WOoWHOOO!! I know you've been having a rough time with them as they are soo bloody confusing! But I think this is it~! Get busy sister!! See you in a few days hehe:thumbup:

I dont know much, but it looks really strong :) Can your mum have the boys again :rofl: wishing you all the best this month :hugs: xxx

I think it looks positive! WOoWHOOO!! I know you've been having a rough time with them as they are soo bloody confusing! But I think this is it~! Get busy sister!! See you in a few days hehe:thumbup:

:haha: thanks kermie....me and hubby have started getting busy last night!:winkwink: I hate these opks,but im hoping this is not another false alarm again. I will be jumping hubby tonight,resistance is futile!!!:haha:

I dont know much, but it looks really strong :) Can your mum have the boys again :rofl: wishing you all the best this month :hugs: xxx

Hey hunny....i know it looks strong,but the one i had a week and a bit ago was strong too. These things are so confusing! Um im afraid mum cant have kiddies tonigh,so we will have to improvise! Any ideas????:haha::winkwink:

wooooo that def looks positve wooooooooooooo get off the internet and getting bedding

Hey hunny....i know it looks strong,but the one i had a week and a bit ago was strong too. These things are so confusing! Um im afraid mum cant have kiddies tonigh,so we will have to improvise! Any ideas????:haha::winkwink:

pillow behind the headboard and one over your mouth! lol

LOL... I'd say that would work..... hahahaha... Good Luck!!!!

Wow that's a nice line :wohoo: Definitely positive! x

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Im so happy i could :cry: Well if only hubby knew what was waiting for him when he gets home!! I think he secretly likes me doing the opks,as ive got so many dark line,we have sex just in case!!!:haha::haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Im so happy i could :cry: Well if only hubby knew what was waiting for him when he gets home!! I think he secretly likes me doing the opks,as ive got so many dark line,we have sex just in case!!!:haha::haha:

:rofl: I think my hubby was disappointed because my lines weren't so dark and I'd get almost nothing until just before ovulation... bet yours is loving it :lol: x

:wohoo: oh yes !!!! no more wonderings!!!! this is it!!!!!:wohoo:

now get off line grab hubby and get busy!!!

dont forget the basics

1. no kissings down there!!! meaning NO SALIVA anywhere close!!!

2. put a pillow under you just to give you a small lift :winkwink:

3. let him do the hard stuff (be on top of you) :winkwink:

4. and try not to get up after an hour... they say 1/2 but i say 1 hour...
dont sneeze or cough...:dohh:

sorry for all this :blush: but i understain that they work!!! we've been doing this the whole cycle .....

good luck!!!

:happydance:i am so excited for you!!!:happydance:

oups to much info for a opk gallery !!!sorry ...:blush:

And enjoy!!!

def a positive hun so get working, good luck xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member