What do you think?

abitosh

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've just taking 2 OPK's. I took 2 because I had two different brands. The green handle one is an internet cheapie and the blue one is from a supermarket. So until the last few days they had been pretty much blank. But yesterday there was a decent line and today, on the blue one, the second line is definitely darker than the control line, I have noticed on the supermarket OPK's I've got, the control line is pretty faint all the time. However, on the green one, the line isn't as dark as the control line! So do you think it's positive? Or not yet? I've never actually had a proper positive on the green ones, it's always been dark but not AS dark and this is the first months I've used the supermarket ones as I forgot to order some online! So confusing!! Can't get to shops today either to get a smiley face one!

https://i40.tinypic.com/2nuriqg.jpg

The green ones Iam using atm and I never get nowt but a faint line on them so tbh I'd say possitive if the supermarket ones say xxx

Thanks, it's about the best result I've ever had so taking it as a positive!

I say just dtd every day for the next week to be sure!
any excuse to dtd lol

I done the green one and got an equal line( I think ) today on cd15

Attachments

• 20130627_122122.jpg
    20130627_122122.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10
It's a pretty god excuse to dtd lol have you not got a ticker or anything? How long norm are your cycles? Xx

no I don't know how to do them properly!
everytime I try I end up at the pregnancy ones not the ttc ones.

usually my cycles are 31 days, but I had a random 36 day one last month so I actually have no idea now!
hence the opk sticks lol

Id say your deffo ovulating tho hun. Mine were 28then they have gone to 34 so I'm like you all over the place xx

its annoying coz I was always due on af 5 or 6th of the month, then it went to the 8th randomly,.. then it went to the 14th last month so now im not gonna b able to tell if im 'late' or not so will have to just test between the two lol

I think im oing from the tubeless side this month tho so hoping the other tube picks it up!!

I have my fxd for you hun I'm hoping it all works for you, I hope we can be bump buddies xx

hopefully!heres my test from today!

Attachments

• 20130628_142435.jpg
    20130628_142435.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member