What do you think??

I just went to the bathroom and had a little bit of pinkish discharge. No bright red blood though, no cramping but i am about 5 days late...do you think this could be implantation or start of menses...according to my pics? Any ideas?

MHM i see it! KEEP TESTING!!! i swear it was real obvious with the negative.

i was like... "uh huh i see it!" lol :D

keep testing!!!

& I believe that was implantation... my experience with menses is that it comes alllll at once..... so i dont believe its that....... keep testin' like i said. and like everyone else said.... lol :D

How long after implantation bleeding did it take to get a + hpt? ...and my hairline thin line came up about 30 mins. After taking test...what do you think? Do a lot of people have problems with evaps? Could it be possibly +??

it takes 2-4 days after implantation for the hcg to build up enough to be detected by a hpt (less with blood). If the line came up after 30 minutes I wouldn't trust it sorry... I have had many evaps come up after time limit and they can be heartbreaking! Also I'm not sure about if some people have more luck testing in the evening (guess it depends what they have eaten and drunk during the day - i.e. lots of salt and caffiene result in more dilute urine) but I know sometimes I have more luck testing with SMU...

Anyway GOOD LUCK! hope ya get a nice dark line next test :D

Anyone else have any input...thank you so much freckle!!

What has been your experience with implantation bleeding? i started spotting but it is only there when i wipe...it is a light pink color...it's not like a period but it has lasted about two days...how many days after implantation bleeding did you get a bfp? Since it isnt a flow and only when i wipe could this be implantation?

k-babies IB usually happens around the time of implantation which is approx 7-12 DPO... if you are 5 days late it seems a little late for IB... BUT it is VERY common to have a little spotting early pregnancy and is not really a major concern unless accompanied by cramping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->