What do you think ?

Buttons_01

Reaction score
I took this today .. What do you think?? am i close to ovulating??

OPK.jpg

Without knowing your cycles it's hard to tell. Could be 12 hours, could be a couple of days. Sorry I can't be more precise. Just keep testing. I would probably do 3-4 times per day (at least two) if you are new to opks. My general theory on TTC is: when in doubt, BDing is the answer. :)

The picture below is of two of my opks from this cycle. The top one was taken at about 7:30pm and the bottom one was taken at 6am. I wish I had the midday test from the day before the positive-it looked a lot like yours.

https://i40.tinypic.com/et5rvp.jpg

Thanks! :)
I haven't taken another OPK today, going to wait until tomorrow afternoon and then i will post a picture up but me and my boyfriend DTD today(15th), yesterday(14th) and the 12th. i will be on cycle day 14 tomorrow. not sure how long this cycle will be as mine are irregular.

You're pictures helped though. hopefully i get a closer to positive OPK tomorrow. i have been having some slight cramping today which i don't think i have felt before so fingers crossed! :)

baby dust to you! :dust:

Prob tomorrow but might as well starting dtd now.. Can't hurt

Well ... I Got A Positive OPK!!!!! Sooo happy!

take a look and see if you agree???

OPK Cycle day 14.jpg

Took this about 15 mins ago and that is what i got. in my opinion that is a definate positive. the top one is Cycle day 12 and today i am on Cycle day 14. :)

That, m'am, is a positive! Get your BD on!

That, m'am, is a positive! Get your BD on!

Eeekkk! Im soo happy! good to know that i actually ovulate and might i add a little earlier than i thought i would! :D :happydance:

i think we have BD enough leading up to this. did it yesterday and the day before but going to get another one in tonight and maybe tomorrow night! .. thank you soo much for your help!

baby dust! :dust:

+OPK means impending ovulation within the next 12 to 36 hours, so definitely get another one in today and tomorrow if possible. :)

Will Do! .. should i take another OPK tomorrow or the day after?? just to see if i actually ovulated

I would, just to see how long your surge lasts. Some people's surge lasts a day or two, but mine is usually over in 12 hours or so.

Didn't manage to BD last night but have DTD Near enough everyday leading up to the positive OPK! .. Did get to BD this morning but haven't take another OPK yet. If I can will take one at 2pm if not then it will be late evening. Do you think the BD this morning still could catch the egg or not?

It's likely fine. :)

Once the egg is released it lives for 12-24 hours, I've heard.

Fingers crossed!

Okayy! Took an OPK about 10pm lastnight and it was still very positive but I haven't been having any EWCM just feel a little more wetter than usual! (Sorry tmi) hopefully we get a BFP this month! :)

Cheshire%20West%20and%20Chester-20131017-00235.jpg

Just took this. A little earlier than usual but it is still very much positive! ?? The top one is from cycle day 12, then next is cycle day 14 at 2pm, the next is cycle day 14 again at 10pm and the bottom one is from today cycle day 15 at about 1.30pm.

Don't think I have ovulated yet??

Seems like you have a longer surge. You probably haven't ovulated yet, so I would try to get another BD in. Do you temp? I'm not super keen on testing, but it does clearly show when you ovulate which is nice.

I don't temp and its my first month using OPKs hence why I am posting so much. I won't take another OPK untill the 19th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->