What do you think ?

I understand why you are confused! You are the second person I know who is having multiple surges this month. I don't know what to tell you. Sorry!

hiiii! i got a NEGATIVE OPK! never thought id be so happy! haha. i am on cycle day 26 and took an opk about an hour ago. i stopped using them on cycle day 23. so i dont know when it turned negative. the line i s so barely there it is definately negative.

this is todays opk

Cycle Day 26.jpg

and this is all of them up to cycle day 23
OPK2.jpg

the bottom one is from today

Just an update, yesterday and today i have been having AF type cramps and i have just noticed that the sides of my boobs are sore! .. but this could just be pms symptoms :)

Not symptom spotting is so hard! I swear I won't do it every cycle and end up doing it anyway. :)

Well AF got me this morning!! .. so i had a 28 day cycle this month! I think i ovulated sone time after my first positive opk. guess this month just wasnt our month yet again! so on to next cycle. not going to use opks just going to dtd as much as possible .. good luck and baby dust for everyone still trying to conceive or are in the 2ww :)

That sucks! Sorry! Fingers crossed for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->