what do you think?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
hi girlies,

im having a suprise and not finding out the babys sex but
im curious of what you all think im having.

all of hubbys family think its a girl and they are buying all girly stuff but im not sure.

i think of baby as a boy but who knows.

what old wives tales are there that say its a boy or a girl.

here are a few pics of my belly at 19 weeks.

https://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html

Fun quiz!

An idea of things to add to your post about you & your bump :D

all of hubbys family think its a girl and they are buying all girly stuff but im not sure.
Thats quite a silly thing to do & imo poss ruining a bit of yoru excitement?

well the first thing that came into my head when i looked at your belly was a baby girl... what do you really think? i think we shoul dtrust our own intuition, i was right about me lol
i used to dream about a little boy and some how i just knew...what do you think deep down?
i went on the chinese baby predictor where you put your age of conception month etc and it says boy or girl, it was right for my daughter and for this little man!
but youll know soon enough lol

h x

i reckon its a boy, i was convinced i was having a boy and thats all i could picture myself with then i found out it was a girl at my 20 week scan so i got proven wrong lol.

i dont mind people saying 'i think its a boy' or 'i think its a girl'
but hubbys family have been nitting some cardigans which i dont mind but ive got about 10 now and only one of them will be ok for a boy to wear.
we were asked if we had any names chosen and hubby said yes we have a girls name but need to decide on a boys and the person that asked said oh there isnt no point in thinking of a boys name coz its a girl anyway.

to be honest i dont know what i feel like im having.
when i talk about baby its always 'HIM' but then when i amagine holding my baby i think of it as a GIRL.

in the pics would you say im carrying high or low?

these are the questions i cant answer.
1)I sleep in my bed with my pillow to the
*north.
*south.
2)I am carrying my baby
*high.
*low.
3)Hang a thread with a needle over your belly. The thread moves
*in circles.
*from side to side. I HAVNT TRYED
4)I have been craving
*meats and cheese.
*fruit. HAVNT REALLY CRAVED ANYTHING
5)My abdomen looks like a:
*Watermelon.
*Basketball.

I have no idea what I am having either. But I do the same thing, when I talk about the baby now, it is him, but when I think about the baby after birth it is always her.

I have no idea what I am having either. But I do the same thing, when I talk about the baby now, it is him, but when I think about the baby after birth it is always her.

haha, its weird how one minute you think of baby as a boy and then the next minute its a girl.

i would be very happy with what im given but it annoys me how all of hubbys family think its a girl so they are buying stuff which are girly,so im hoping for a boy so then i can prove them wrong. x x

yeah, MrsN that is very strange. What are they going to do if it is a boy?

well thats what i thought.
are they hoping too much for a girl so if i have a boy will they be disapointed.
this baby will be hubbys parents 3rd grandchild,the other 2 grandchildren are girls so surly they would hope i was having a boy.

I have been so annoyed with my OHs family since day one! They insist its a girl. And then say, "i'm not bothered what it is, but it would be nice for a girl" Nice for who?!?! I don't mind either way but there spoiling it a bit for me, as now in a way i am hoping for a boy just to p1ss them off! When they ring they ask how there grand daughter is and i think have even bought a dress. My OH has had to tell his mum a few times now to stop saying its a girl but the other day she mentioned how it would be nice for a girl and how she nows its a girl.

I have a strong feeling mines a boy anyway.

I think yours is a boy too.

I have been so annoyed with my OHs family since day one! They insist its a girl. And then say, "i'm not bothered what it is, but it would be nice for a girl" Nice for who?!?! I don't mind either way but there spoiling it a bit for me, as now in a way i am hoping for a boy just to p1ss them off! When they ring they ask how there grand daughter is and i think have even bought a dress. My OH has had to tell his mum a few times now to stop saying its a girl but the other day she mentioned how it would be nice for a girl and how she nows its a girl.

I have a strong feeling mines a boy anyway.

I think yours is a boy too.

oh i know how you feel,im really hoping for a boy just to prove them wrong.

im not bothered what sex my baby is but im just hoping for a boy but if its a girl i just hope i can bond with it,i know the first thing he family will say is oh i told you it was a girl,i dont want them to be right and me to be wrong.
it just gets to me when they say 'its a girl so you dont need a boys name'.

i just hope i can prove them wrong.

Hmmm. I'm not good at predicting so I'll just take a wild guess at.....
Girl

But I think it's really silly of family to be buying girly things. Especially girly things!!! It would be semi-ok if they were getting boy things. But what if you have a boy. You can't dress him in pink!! :)

I have everyone taking guesses at mine too. I let them carry on. We're not telling anyone the sex.
I am going to let everyone know that we dont want ANYTHING in pink though. Not until after the birth anyway (if it's a girl)

yes i dont mind people guessing its just the fact they are buying girly clothes.
x

I was absolutely convinced 100% mine was aboy.... so dont ask me!!

i wouldnt know this is my first, im not too clued up on the shape of bellys and what they contain lol.
i will say i think your hubbys family are mad as a box of frogs. they dont know for definate and as wobbles said it might ruin your excitement.

OHs family want a girl, OH wants a BOY, AND ME.... frig knows i wouldnt mind and i mean that honestly. although i do think its a girl.

can not rem exactly how this one supposed to work but my dad swears that if you take your wedding rind hang it from some string and let it go ( this the oart i not sure of) a straight swing is one sex and a circular swing is the other,,will try and find out and post again later

I was convinced mine was a boy and she's a girl.

I think your bump looks like mine though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->