What do you think?

annio84

Grace's mummy
Reaction score
So I was due AF yesterday. The last several days I've had more CM than usual and then yesterday morning I had blood when I wiped and some AF like cramps. I was really disappointed because I thought it was AF, popped a pad in and went off to work. When I went to the loo at work a couple of hours later the bleeding had stopped and I've had none since.

I got all excited because I had this with my DD so today I POAS when I got home but BFN. My question is this - could this still be implantation bleeding like I hope it is? Should I just give it another day?

Thanks

I had a chemical a few months ago and had loads of cm but I was only on CD 12! So I ovulated VERY early, had no idea I had ovulated since that was a month we were taking a break from trying. The loads of cm is what made me test. It was positive. Like I said, sadly, it ended but that was one of the reasons I tested. (I also had a very positive opk and at the time I was o'ing around CD 20 so I knew something was weird).

Thanks for replying.

I'm now 3 days late and still no AF. Been feeling sick on and off which gets better when I eat. I'm so sure I'm pregnant but no positive yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->